Why am I not surprised?

Not sure…I’m seeing feds claiming protest and direct threats at state capitals in all 50 states.

One would seems someone in high level of government would have inkling of how Conservatives mind thinks and works.

Conservatives made their statement on 6th and went home.

Most conservative did not support or encourage invading congress.

1 Like

Just watch…not a single thing will happen on Wednesday. Paranoia is destroying em.

2 Likes

I worry if Biden does not listen to AOC

Yep…greater threat is THEM.

The area surround the Whitehouse and capital will be the new Gray Zone. No more walks on the mall when in DC. Will have to stay out by Dulles.

I can take alternative routes to Alexandria.

There are emotionally disturbed, a class of its own.

1 Like

No problems in Portland. They have had complete peace in Portland for the whole year in 2020; Nothing happening there.

1 Like

Have you ever heard gunfire in a situation like that? Sometimes you can barely hear it. There was a riot going on, noisy.

Amazing isn’t it? :roll_eyes:

Mostly peaceful. :wink:

They have an obligation to do so.

I noticed a conspicuous lack of response to my post.

Others were promptly addressed.

After 4 years of democrats supporting riots, burning down towns, looting, & murder, trashing police, military, & defunding police, all of a sudden they are for law & order & oppose riots!

Things that make you go hmmm…

1 Like

The obligation overrides the apparent hypocrisy.

Repressive tolerance

1 Like

It’s not like the person in question is using the image of a commie tyrant above every post made.

1 Like

There is no conflict. In the one case the cause was just. In the other it was fascism and any means necessary is justified.

They let the new Red Guards play, I’m doubting they will be able to control them.

1 Like

Wasn’t DC mostly peaceful too? Why oh why isn’t the Left consistent? :thinking:

1 Like

No. Do you think there were 500k people at Trump’s
insurrection rally?

And there were many more than 300 that stormed the capital.

Did you see the video released today?