Who's Setting The Agenda For The Democratic Party?

I believe it has changed in the last 6 months and firmed up in the last 2.

BLM is not the power, they aren’t even the ones in the street. Most of the fear is being generated by whites.

Who’s taking advantage of them?

Who are the usual suspects?

You’re way overthinking it. Biden won for only one reason. He is the best option to replace Trump that threw their hat in the ring. There are no policy debates or ideological positions that matter other than the most basic of questions. What individual can defeat Trump. Period. Nothing more. It’s basic, guttural desire driving this.

Donald Trump. There is no “set agenda” outside of besting Trump. Oppose him. Take a position opposite of his. There is no grand plan.

That is ridiculous.

1 Like

^This x9000

1 Like

The only thing that has changed in the last few months is the strategy of vote counting consultants on what the best course of public engagement is for Biden to give him the highest probability of beating Trump. There is seriously nothing more complex going on here.

Yes, this thread is indeed

1 Like

You can’t believe your party is that simple minded.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way. See you in a different one more to your liking. Bye.

Are you a democrat?

Again, it is ridiculous to claim “the only thing that has changed is…”

Politically everything has changed.

If I had a chance to peak behind the curtain and see the master of the machine, trust me, I’d tell.

I can’t answer your question from my point of view in the nose bleed section.

I don’t think it’s a master, I think it’s a faction.

Indeed. But it’s reality. This is modern politicking in the world of Donald Trump as the POTUS in the middle of a once in a century plague and an economic upheaval that comes as close to rivaling the Great Depression as we’ve ever seen.

There is no grand plan. There is no lever of power being pulled. There is no man behind the curtain. The simplicity is absolutely ridiculous. Donald Trump being President is ridiculous. But it doesn’t make either of them untrue. Trying to find meaning is just a form of apophenia.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

No

Is it?

No it hasn’t. Politically, everything has simplified. The lowest common denominator has won the day. This is a consequence of Trump.

If you say so.

If my explanation means I don’t know what I’m talking about, then enlighten us. You’ve asked all of the questions. I’ve given my take and answers. And you tell me I’m wrong and don’t know what I’m talking about. So, how am I wrong?

The New World Order?
mTtDdazMpaFi0

Stop dude. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You are superimposing your agenda on a group you don’t even belong to. It’s child-like.

1 Like

How am I wrong? You don’t belong to this group either. So how can you tell me whether I’m right or wrong here? Seems quite presumptuous doesn’t it?