Who's Setting The Agenda For The Democratic Party?

Are you really asking who the secret puppet masters are? Not you too?

There is no 1 person “in charge”

2 Likes

We want a toxic personality removed from power so reasonable people can try to govern from a position of collaboration and common sense, and not megalomania. We want this because Trump’s MO of divisiveness, mendacity, corruption, and willful ignorance is not in the best interests of the nation and the people.

Everyone outside of Trump’s base should be united in determining that.

4 Likes

First thing’s first.

I don’t believe in that ■■■■ . I believe in power. I believe in who told JFK to pick that racist ■■■■■■■■■■ LBJ and who got the miners to line up. I believe in people of visions and the will to see them through.

I believe in True Believers.

I agree. It’s never one person.

You’re already behind. The agenda will move forward win or lose.

I answered your OP. There is no “man behind the curtain.” There is action and reaction. Yes, it’s as fundamental as that.

Trump isn’t a speed bump, he’s an IED.

1 Like

OK stop playing coy. Who is Biden’s Robert Mercer?

“We”? :rofl: you are not part of this we.

I use the term “we” for everyone outside of Trump’s base.

100%. It was inevitable with such shallowness.

1 Like

No. Politicians. Money guys are too easy and just tools as well.

You’re missing the reality before you. There is no “seat of power” that runs the opposition. The opposition is fed solely by the opposing force. Action and reaction. Cause and effect. There is no grand plan. There is no one pulling the levers.

Maybe wont like my answer, cause I won’t name names, but the Democratic people have huge influence over the platform, but power in and of itself is a huge contributor versus. To make my point, Bernie lost to Biden. A life long revolutionary lost to a career politician who has had to “evolve” his position to the modern democratic position.

Hmm, maybe this is more of a referendum than a play to establish a hard left democratic agenda. Biden won the primary mostly on his electability, and his positions seem very much in line with what the people tell him.

So you think someone else is whispering positions in his ear?

Who wields the political power to set the agenda in the Democratic Party?

Does that help?

The thread is becoming disenguinous. Do you even have the answer to the gotcha you’re trying.to set up?

At a certain point in the past, you’re correct. That time has long passed now though. Now it is more base than nuance. It is visceral but far from complex.

Biden is a useful idiot because he will do what he is told and he can be frightened.

You don’t think somebody is telling him what to say and do?

1 Like

Currently? The Black Lives Matter movement along with all the usual suspects.

Seriously can you just come out with it? Anyone else would of been checked by now for trolling

1 Like