Who's Leading the GOP

The defense rests. Let’s go Brandon.

He reflects his cattle so well. :rofl:

1 Like

How so. So an ex president who lost his last election and passes on a new run Is the Republican kingmaker.

I disagree. No reason for McCarthy to kiss that ring. No juice anymore.

Allan

Looks better to whom? Surly not to many outside of the Trump base. IMHO I don’t think that a Trump or Trump backed candidate has a chance in 2024. Trump is going to be toxic in the long term. And it is going to be fun watching politicians who relay on him now start backing away soon.

1 Like

Welp, take a look at what happens to anyone who’s gone against him - Liz Cheney, for one.

He wields an unrivaled amount of influence in GOP.

1 Like

You’re right. I should have qualified that statement to…excluding Brandonites. Thanks. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Honestly, look what 4 years did to Biden. When he left office his speech wa coherent and he could stay on task. By the next election they had to keep him hid. Trump will turn 78 in 2024. He’s in a race that he, and everyone else, will eventually loose.

Now you know darn well brandon followers are not cattle but rather :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:.

Baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaa.

1 Like

You forgot to put Conan in your poll.

3 Likes

i’m a republican, the party doesn’t tell me what to think, i tell it what to think. i know thats a hard concept for leftists.

1 Like

Trump is merely a placeholder. The Party has no leader at this time. Biden is influencing and galvanizing the Republicans far more than anyone in the Party.

But then, I’m an outsider and am not in receipt of the secret Party memos, so what do I know. :wink:

What the GOP has is a better bench of 50 to early 60 year old prominent members.

Trump wasn’t a failed President and 2020 wasn’t a fair or legitimate election.

Failed one term president. Sorry the you disagree with that assessment. Maybe he win in 2024 and be a failed two term president.

Allan

Stop.

Nimrata Nikki Haley née Randhawa is only 49.

Hell she’s an easy vote for me.

Allan

Ok , are you doing a “Barack Hussein Obama” here ? :slight_smile:

And how old will she be in 2024?

It is her name, right. If the dems have to own Hussein.

The republicans should at least own Nimrata.

I like her as I say it’s an easy vote for.

Allan

Yeah. She is really good.