Man, sarcasm is not your strong point.

c’mon! answer the question

be a (wo)man!

truth shall set you free

Not your’s either, apparently. :wink:

You’ll catch up as well.

As I said … not your strong point. :wink:

He’s a negative nelly.

We have a nation of 300 million people, the third largest population on planet earth. Even if you vaccinated everyone, and the covid vaccine fails 5% of the time, you are going to have 15 million covid cases.

And his viewpoint would be ‘We have 15 million covid cases, the vaccine obviously failed’.

Hell, I have COVID right now. Did the vaccine fail? Nope, I have asthma and take drugs that suppress my immune system, so yeah even if I got the vaccine, there is still a good chance I was going to get COVID. (disclaimer: I am vaccinated since March, and got my booster last October).

The plus for me is I’m not in the hospital sucking on a ventilator. Instead today I completed a DDP Yoga workout (one of the tougher ones) to help relieve my boredom, and drank a cup of Lipton Noodle soup as a reward…all while counting down the days until I can get out of this damned quarantine.

All things considered, I’m good! :+1:

4 Likes

You are doing good. As you point out all things considered your health could be worse because of your chronic condition.
A friend who dealt with asthma for years was not so lucky. ■■■■■ Meat Loaf was an asthmatic, vaxxed and it took him as well.
Stay healthy mio amico.

wonder if woofie is surprised she got suspended

(is there already a thread on this?)

she said:

“If you’re going to do this, then let’s be truthful about it, because the Holocaust isn’t about race,"

The Holocaust wasn’t about race. When did Judaism become a race?

You should see the shirt I’ve got hanging in the closet waiting for that day.

I hope no one finds this offensive. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They do seem to help against death or at I think they do I mentioned on a previous thread my 92 year old grand father just survived covid in Germany he tested negatively today.

He would be at the top of the list of most vulnerable. Pre existing conditions that read like a wish list to Santa and well 92 years old. And he barely even got sick my family told us, either he was extremely lucky or the three shots of Moderna protected him. I assume it’s the latter.

1 Like

Now threatening to quit?

LOL

you have a point

oh for pity’s sake

she’s capitalizing on the attention

but she is a big mouth. she may just get her wish

1 Like

Calling out censorship (and hypocrisy) a good thing. Particularly when what she said, while it was insensitive and offensive to some, was true.

She was happy they came for infor-wars and now they come for her.