Whoopie surprised she got covid

She’s three timed vaxxed and always wears a mask and distances. She did all the things the govt told her to do and still got it. She is shocked but then went on to blame the unvaxxed even though her own vax did not work. To me that’s call bad reasoning, and shows inability to overcome her indoctrination in the belief that govt is all knowing even when it fails in her own life.

People who are vaxxed get Covid. To me this means the vaxx is not real effective. So, what’s driving govt mandates? Follow the money!

5 Likes

those on the deranged, and i mean deranged, left have the inability to take account of their own actions

it’s always due to “someone else”. this is partly due to their thinking they are smarter than everyone. it’s part of their pathology

3 Likes

Intellectually…all fluff and no stuff.

I hope she will be fine. I don’t expect her to learn a thing.

I doubt that she distances since she goes into work.

But vaxxing is pretty effective as far as avoiding serious disease.

https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/data/vaccination-outcomes.aspx

1 Like

That’s amazing because I have a leftist friend who just got covid and unlike any flu he’s ever gotten he really wants to know who gave the covid to him. = Who to blame…

3 Likes

Thos stats just prove my point. Not really effective!!

1 Like

"JILL’S A HELL OF A DOCTOR "

What a maroon! :rofl:

Trump

Huh. 27 times higher chance of death if unvaccinated just doesn’t impress you, I guess.

Is cool…

THIS is why I have chosen to vax.

I do not expect it to make me immune. I do not pretend that if I contract it, I will not spread it.

But I’ve seen too many militantly vax-opposed people die. I’ve seen two families get ripped apart with in-fighting after their vax-opposed member died. I do not want to get slammed by the 'rona. So I vaxed. I do not want to put my family through the pain of loss and possible family fracture if I died from it. So I vaxxed.

The pretense of avoiding the spread if you vax has never resonated with me.

2 Likes

0.73 chance of dying compare to .03% in the last 30 days in some small county!, lol!!! . The circle graph at the bottom is what you need to look at not the skewed number based on percent of the last 30 days.

Breakthrough cases are expected. Seems she has a light case.

You can downplay the stats but it’s a fact that a lot of lives were saved due to taking the shot.

Example:
0.73 % of 1,000,000 = 7300 people.
0.03 % of 1,000,000 = 300 people.

7300 - 300 = 7,000 lives saved per 1 million infected, or more than two 9/11s.

Does that seem like something small and insignificant ?

Even if someone can argue that it is (and in the context of 300 million people, both 7000 and 300 are arguably minuscule), when one of those cases becomes yourself or a loved one, it becomes significant.

To me, the adamant opposition to getting the vaccine (which is a separate issue from opposition to mandates) is baffling.

1 Like

Yes, and 7000/300 is only per 1 million cases. Currently we’ve had over 18 million confirmed cases (likely many more) in this country alone.

Trump added, “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

1 Like

It was whoopee who was surprised… not trump.

Not so many as we see now with RECORD numbers of cases.

Like counting flu cases and making that mean something.

Indeed. Trump says the COVID vaccines are “one of the greatest achievements of mankind.”