Whoopie surprised she got covid

That’s why I got my Pfizer. Have you thanked president Trump yet?

Because omicron is really really contagious.

Yes it is. So is the flu.

The health outcomes are also strikingly similar. The pandemic situation is rather fluid.

If omicron and further mutations of coronavirus exhibit mortality consistent with that of influenza then I think we will collectively start treating it like the way we do the flu.

I.e. no more excessive testing - if you feel sick, stay home - if you don’t feel sick, go on about your life. And on to the endemic phase we will go.

Be good for the CDC to say that loud and clear.

I wonder how AOC is doing?

Perhaps she can commiserate with Whoopy and the infected triple-vaxed people from the View.

2 Likes

Yes, the stats from September showed vaccines were effective at preventing serious cases of Delta and earlier variants, but they are obsolete.

What do the stats look like with Omicron? Preliminary reports are not looking good:

. . . Luc Montagnier, noted in the Wall Street Journal, “data from Denmark and the Canadian province of Ontario indicate that vaccinated people have higher rates of Omicron infection than unvaccinated people” and “vaccinated people with breakthrough infections are highly contagious.”

(Quote is from New York Post link in my last post.)

Should’ve had a pox party. :wink:

Charter a cruise ship?

Yep, hopefully its mutating to being more similar and manageable like the flu.

not surprised.

they have a petulant “everyone should just do what i want them to do” attitude

thats why they love the masks etc. outward symbol of domination over people.

1 Like

this will never happen

none of this was ever really about being healthy. at least not since the first “15 days”

1 Like

The ruse can not continue.

It is now the flu.

It probably will happen as more and more agencies are adopting “we will live with Covid” approach.

Example - none of the major sports leagues suspended their seasons even with highest number of daily cases recorded.

"As we look through these cases literally ripping through the country, let alone the rest of the world, I think we’re finding ourselves where we sort of knew we were going to get to over the past several months, and that is this virus will not be eradicated, and we’re going to have to learn to live with it. I think that’s what we’re experiencing in the league right now.

1 Like

Yes, I am waiting a fact checker to say Trump is lying again since Omicron means that vaccines no longer work.

Vaccines did work before Omicron at least for reducing risk of serious disease. They don’t do much now, and there is mounting evidence of large numbers of vaccine-related injuries.

1 Like

I’m quite sure Trump is far less trusting of the Fauci’s of the world.

He learned that wooing hard core commie globalist pigs is futile…but he may not say so for a while.

1 Like

Fortunately there are other proven treatment to fight COVID than the commie bio weapon jab that Trump created…

Yes. There are huge amounts of lies, disinformation, and hyperbole out there that are creating some very confused people.

I got Moderna. I haven’t personally thanked him, but I think his administration did a good job helping big pharma create the vaccines.

1 Like

I don’t think this is true.