Who Will Harris Pick as VP When She Assumes Presidency?

You’re a funny guy. :rofl:

I would sleep with one eye open & have a food taster if I had Hillery for VP… :wink:

3 Likes

She will pick someone dumber that her…maybe Adam Shift?

1 Like

Exactly. I have a pistol with a 2" barrel that shoots shotgun shells. How’s that for sawed off?

It is not intended to be. It’s a serious question.

You’re deflecting. It is Pete’s idea of what gun ownership should be limited to that we are talking about.

Mail in ballots have everything to do with tilting the board so that independent nation staters can be kept out of power and globalist government lackeys are put in to allow the new world order agenda to roll on unopposed.

1 Like

Florida has become solidly red with mail in ballot system firmly in place. Again join in on the voting and then you’ll know.

Not as impressive as 18”.

Not deflecting, at least not intentionally.

Secretary Pete isn’t anti gun but he does think that certain limits are a good idea. You can certainly disagree with him but he has been consistent and reflects the opinions of many Americans.

Six-inch barrels, perfectly legal:

Ten-inch barrels, perfectly legal:

6-1/2 inch barrel, perfectly legal:

Shall I go on?

2 Likes

Actually, I’d like one of those. Looks like a good tool for home protection.

You are very wrong. Mayor Pete is very anti-gun. You are being deceived by his “reasonable gun control” rhetoric, I am not.

3 Likes

Yes, they are, but the point is … the fact is … they all fire shotgun shells through barrels under 18-inches in length.

If you want one, get it now before Mayor Pete and his ilk make them illegal. But of course, if you want to keep it, you’ll have to hid it when Pete’s henchmen come around to confiscate it.

2 Likes

Arguing a general rule from one event is not logically sound.

It’s not one event. It’s how to do it right. The President agrees with me since that’s how he votes in Florida.

no he’s not. he’s just trying to deceive others

1 Like

Does Florida send out unsolicited mail in ballots to all on their voting rolls?

Now you are getting specific. So not all mail in ballot is globalism?

Obviously not. But the process is being weaponised by globalist sympathisers, activists and dupes.

1 Like