Who Will Harris Pick as VP When She Assumes Presidency?

the more people are armed the better it’s basic common sense.

oh i know they all play the same narrative games.

Their TV Men all play the same game and the dems just go along like :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:.

1 Like

it’s prob more than that. it’s not just a matter of believing in it too. they are part of the same machine cranking out the bs

they’re not just the product. they’re part of the forge itself

1 Like

Propagandists.

1 Like

The exchange is sheer perfection and punctuated perfectly with that emoji

Believing in what?

believing idiotic narratives

Which ones?

The ones where the same people who voted for a law are now suing to invalidate a part of it?

Thats the narrative i believe in. I guess believing in the legal filings filed by republicans is believing a narrative. That’s great logic.

Do you follow narratives?

who? which ones? which parts?

No excuse Mail in ballots.

Republicans voted for it as part of act 77

I sent you a link that lists the ones who are suing to invalidate that provision of the act. I can post a list that appears in the link because i don’t think it’s polite to make people chase or research my argument for me. So i can if you want.

Actually they are. Didn’t you know that?

Pete thinks they are already banned too. Those are not the guns he is after,

yeah here’s what your “link” produces

it was democrats who pushed for ignoring post marks, counting ballots mailed after election day, non-matching signatures,

this is how they rig it.

then they run to the courts like the sec of state did, and attorney general. it was all schemed.

sorry we see this. you can try to change the message, but it wont work

2 Likes

Sorry i will repost the link.

:rofl::+1:t4:

Did those same 14 vote for the changes? How many Democrats also voted for the changes?

You are out of touch with where the present battle lines are. It’s no longer left vs. right nor Republican vs. Democrat. It’s independent national sovereignty vs. submission to global governance edicts. Trump represents the former. Many in both parties serve the latter and want Trump and his alternative eliminated by any means necessary.

1 Like

Sawed off shotguns are generally not legal and where they are it is only under certain conditions. Pretty much the same with automatics.

But I know, any kind of limit to gun ownership is unacceptable to you.

Yes, 18” barrels.

Why does that impress you?

1 Like

Execellent. Mail In votes have nothing to do with either globalism or sovereignty. When you actually vote in the elections in this country hopefully you will realize that.