Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

a violent mob stormed the us embassy in libya and ended up killing 4. teh right went nuts with hearing aftre hearing.

now a violent mob tries to storm the capitol. the police defend it and end up killing one of teh terrorists

and some on the right are blaming the cops

2 Likes

Ok, if you say so.

I know this wasn’t your position until a mildly telegenic conservative chick got shot.

I know what your position was when it was a twelve year old boy with a toy gun minding his own business, among many others. He didn’t even get the luxury of an order.

Great post. Enemies, not opponents.

Prove it.

You can’t, because I don’t change my beliefs based on what I see as short term political advantage. I am frustratingly consistent in what I believe and advocate.

Wish I could the say the same about everyone else but alas.

Was it your position until the “chick” got shot? Why yes, yes it was.

1 Like

My position is not and has never been that disobeying a police order by itself is sufficient legal reason to shoot someone. You aren’t very good at knowing what my positions are, you should probably give up trying.

2 Likes

He was shot two seconds after the cop car raced up and slammed on its brakes in front of him. It’s on video.

1 Like

I don’t think that is the motivation for your fluid beliefs at all.

Is it hard living among inferiors such as myself?

Does the video have sound?

You were cool with those cops killing a twelve year old over a toy gun. We went several rounds about it. You were very adamant about it. You pretty much strictly side with the police on these things, George Floyd excepted I think.

Trying to change the subject as usual eh. I’m good.

1 Like

Can you imagine if police in Minneapolis, Seattle or Portland had shot a woman for breaking through a barricade?
The police should at least say they thought her handkerchief was a gun, or something.

3 Likes

Not at all. Are police warnings not auditory?

You’re not leading me down the primrose path with your questions. You’re like Mindy from Mindy and Buttons.

They had a reasonable fear of imminent danger of great bodily harm or death, I think the same can be said for the Capitol cop who shot this woman. You should have probably waited to see what my position was before assuming you knew. Less egg on the face that way.

I want to hear some big talk too. Maybe we could start by not withholding the name of who shot Ashli?

Link?

No. Not imaginable. There would be no cover up. The entire world would no who shot her within hours. WHO SHOT ASHLI?

2 Likes