Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

I don’t think we will let it be.

Maybe though.

Her blood greased the wheels for 20,000 armed Biden greeters.

there may have been no way to tell that she was unarmed. she was part of a group that was at one point physically assaulting the officers at the door and smashing the windows with flag poles and helmets.

graphic video and language warning
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/investigations/video-shows-moments-leading-up-to-fatal-capitol-shooting-on-jan-6/2021/01/08/b7bd8f45-1250-463e-b73f-d218b39e7ed0_video.html

Exactly! Be respectful to the police, obey their orders, and don’t make any sudden and aggressive movements and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Who shot her?

Please do. And prove Tamir wasn’t “warned”.

1 Like

Who shot her?

No. We already know who shot Tamir. Who shot Ashli?

1 Like

LaVoy Finnicum.

1 Like

we know who shot him.

Scary…

Sounds to me like there is some common ground to be found with BLM movement

2 Likes

I feel like I have deja vu.

1 Like

How could they tell if he was armed?

1 Like

It’s also a safe bet that a court isn’t going to consider merely disobeying his order means he can shoot you unless he is also in fear of imminent grave harm or death.

Interesting the huge change in the lefts attitude regarding unarmed people who are shot by police.

2 Likes

Court? There isn’t going to be any trial.

1 Like

Welcome to Opposite Day, I guess.

What about your huge one eighty in police shootings? If this was some antifa clown you’d be cheering.

Big talk from the “cops should unload live rounds into crowds of protesters if some of them have laser pointers” crowd.

Big talk I don’t believe for a second.

2 Likes

What about yours?

Aren’t you cheering now?

1 Like

I am not upset she’s dead, play stupid games get stupid prizes. You won’t see me out on the street burning down businesses over it. And I also never claimed the officer didn’t have a reason to shoot her, just that disobeying an order wouldn’t be sufficient reason alone. You keep telling me what my position is before I tell you what it is, and you are consistently wrong.

7 Likes

Big silence from the “he was unarmed crowd”.

Big silence I don’t believe for a second.

Enemies, not opponents.

1 Like

I am in fact not cheering. I am mocking y’all for the sudden switcheroo on how police should handle this kind of thing.

And you can’t even show where I’ve shown any real sympathy for anyone who’s been killed in these street fights cosplaying as political revolutions, no matter the side. So as usual, the hypocrisy card doesn’t work on me.

1 Like