Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

Did you show him my post…yes or no?

“Caught” how?

No, course not.

So you were exaggerations about your close relationship with Turley…whom you had looked up to all these years only be disappointed.

1 Like

:rofl:

If it makes you feel better to have that narrative, who am I to take it from you?

Opps

3 Likes

I lied.

Here is another one

At the time you thought he was brilliant lawyer…now you’re accusing him of selling out to highest bidder.

What changed? Have you become radicalized since then? Inquiring minds want to know.

And BTW…I’ve posted his opinions on old forum…long before you started studying law.

If my memory is correct. I’ve first seen Turley with Tim Russert…he died in 08. That’s when news media/accountability died with him.

And yest Tim was a liberal. But he hated corruption. Only good news about his death is he didn’t have to see/witness what libs have become.

2 Likes

It isn’t that confusing my friend. He remembered your post from years ago, that you denied today and got caught.

2 Likes

So what else have you lied about?

2 Likes

Amended all the time by SCOTUS opinions.

Allan

I still think he’s a brilliant lawyer, and I still don’t agree with him - although probably more than “sometimes” now.

He found a specific audience - you guys.

If you say so. I’ve been posting on this forum for 14 years or so, and I never saw his name here before I started law school.

No that my learned fellow forum is a public health issue whereas an abortion is not.

Allan

I do find this interesting too @TheDoctorIsIn

In one breath you called him a brilent lawyer…and next you called him a ■■■■ professor.

Did he let you down somewhere…did you hold him to standards that he couldn’t live up too?

Seems to me at some point in your life you need to do some patch work on that foundation of yours. Just saying.

2 Likes

Well, it would defeat the point to tell you that, wouldn’t it?

You guys? Or is it that you guys have strayed so far from meaning of being liberal?

Which is it?

LOL yes…

1 Like

Really? How is the baby’s health after that abortion?

1 Like

Oh I know so. :wink:

Again, these are not contradictory statements.

The art of teaching and the art of lawyering are very different. Turley spent 75% of class time telling stories, and 25% actually teaching us Torts. The stories were very interesting, though.

Again, this is just your imagination.