Who is the Party Threatening "Democracy"?

Let’s recap:
-Over 570 Democrat riots
-Hundreds of attacks on Trump supporters going to or from rallies, political events, university events, random attacks on the street for wearing a MAGA hat, etc., some included murder
-The attempted murder of several Republicans in congress
-Now the attempted assassination of President Trump
-Etc.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this-list-of-attacks-against-conservatives-is-mind-blowing/

1 Like

When lawfare fails there is always the assassin’s bullet.
Democrat Strategies 101, 2024 edition.

Shooter was a registered Republican. Fail…

1 Like

Deflection fail.
Shooter has been a donator to left dem causes like actblue since high school.

4 Likes

Donated to Act Blue on the day of Biden’s inauguration.

7 Likes

Mmmmmm

We’ll see. It’s odd this guy had no social media presence. I was just pushing back that this is a Democratic strategy. It may end up he was just a crazy person seeking fame through infamy.

I doubt we’ll see.

It’s not a democratic strategy to murder Trump. It is however a fever dream that Trump is taken out of the picture.

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in that “registered republican” thing.

10 Likes

People want a conspiracy to be true, but the likelihood is that the shooter was a terminally online Gen Z moron who was immersed in far left social media. There’s not going to be a trail that leads elsewhere.

4 Likes

Fair guesstimate.

That is the most likely scenario.

1 Like

This is political terrorism by the democrats. President Biden has not only vilified Donald Trump, but “those MAGA republicans” as well. I feel intimidated to hang out my Trump flag for fear one of these democrats will toss a rock through my windows or worse. There is a video of this shooter saying, “I hate republicans and I hate Trump.” Notice, first he says he hates REPUBLICANS, all of us. The democrats have normalized violence and hate. God help us all.

5 Likes

Agreed. Far left internet sewer is high probability.

Samantha Guthrie on NBC (where else) says this is due to all the hateful rhetoric - towards Biden.

2 Likes

Media entertainers are horrible people.

2 Likes

I agree with everything except the “far left” side. He was wearing a shirt from a group of gun nuts.

1 Like

The press is universally sending the message that “Republicans need to lower the temperature.” Once again, violence committed by Democrat supporters is excused.

4 Likes

They’re just upset that the shot missed. It’s Trump’s fault.

5 Likes

I don’t think that disqualifies him from being far left. The world does not lack violent eccentrics.