Who is stopping Bolton from talking?

Isn’t Trump not going to participate in any debates leading up to the 2020 election?

I think that it is the most speculated election cycle question out there. What do you think?
Trump supporters say that certainly he will because he loves the attention.
I say it might depend on who the candidate is.
And of course, Trump supporters say that Trump won all of the last debates.

I suspect that there will be a very high turnout for the 2020 election.

His got a book to sell

Actually nothing is stopping Bolton from talking because he is.

Never and give up the chance to ramble like an drunk uncle on national tv

I also. And I think it is going to take Trump down.
A whole bunch of voters who would have voted for Clinton stayed at home thinking she was a sure thing.
The numbers were way down from that numbers during the two Obama elections.
If those people turn out, Trump is toast.
He has done nothing to expand his base. And recent polls shows that his existing base has decreased 5 - 8%.
And so far in the polls (yeah, I know it is early) shows him underwater in many of the key districts he held to give him the EC in 2016. Film at eleven.

It is, in my opinion, an impossible task to try to explain why the Senate impeachment trial did not have any witnesses. This will be exacerbated by the steady stream of information that will continue to flow even after the sham verdict by the partisan Republican Senators.

As I indicated I think that the Republicans have made a very big mistake by not allowing witnesses to appear before the Senate impeachment trial.

Sure. If that’s your only option. That’s pretty much what they did with the whistleblowah.

I’ll explain it. Because both parties only had one goal. Was that goal to dig down to find the truth have a fair trial? Innocent until proven guilty? Nope. Not at all. The goal was winning. The republicans had the numbers needed to win. So they won. I’m very happy that they did.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be. The whistleblowah did not testify under oath either. But they were happy to use him as evidence.

1 Like

Too late for that. Time to start searching for the next impeachable offense. Hurry though. Time is short.

Five times the Republican Senators have voted AGAINST witnesses appearing to give evidence.

So what?

2 Likes

Seems like you are trying to make it sound like there is no requirement for the whistleblower to be truthful.

But yet on the form he signed: “I certify that all of the statements made in this complaint (including any continuation pages) are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1001, knowingly and willfully making a false statement or concealing a material fact in any matter within the jurisdiction of the Executive Branch, including the ICIG, is a criminal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000.00, imprisonment for up to five (5) years, or both.

.WW, PHS

You really don;t get it do you? You can not violate national security period. Bolton’s a backstabbing Hawk, and how much was it he was paid, we now know WHY his actions are what they are, or do you also deny that? 125K, or 150K nice ties to Vindman and the likes too. Bolton reeeeks. firing Bolton was a smart move, or do you think Trump didn’t know Bolton might pull this? Again i ask, why is it ok for Sleezy Joe to brag about his quid pro quo, and its ok, but with Trump it is Impeach impeach. Fact is your side started talking this garbage and engaging the Coup before he was sworn in Holy Crap You just cant make this crap up.

Exactly Sneaky. They forget their SchiffShow pretty quick eh? Nancy Pelousy only acknowledges the constitution at her convenience. Adam Sieve should sue his educators, and Psychiatrist they failed him miserably.

Little OT Aussie, oh yeah and " What SF Said"
I was wondering how you folks were fairing with the wildfire disaster. just a tragedy, my heart goes out to OZ. Wifes friend moved to Taz I cannot wait to go!! I hope all is well over there, truly. Although OZ gave up their guns, which still stuns my father who was the a few times in the Navy. My uncle served briefly with an Aussie helicopter unit in Vietnam. said Aussie pilots drank beer and threw darts all night. fight all day, back to beer and darts. He loved his 90 day hitch with your military.

OK back to it. Did you follow the Jerry NONads Schiff debacle? Partisan politics just bit the Dems in the backside yet again. Turnabout is fair play HAHAHAHA suck on it Dems its bitter I know, but honestly the taste of utter defeat should be kinda bland by now.
I also LOVE seeing Biden flail about, since he does not have his usually cadre running interference AND thinking for him. Joe Biden has been a hack politician all his life. His family has profited nefariously off the backs of Americans for a long time. He just finally got nailed, and I cannot wait for the Durham report, and subsequent fallout. You will see justice rolling out in 2020 after the election .

I have said it many times  a Lame Duck Donald is an absolute nightmare for these  seditious clowns

If Bolton is so bad as you allege, wouldn’t it have been smarter not to employ him in the first place?

2 Likes

Schiff thought so, until he didn’t.