Who is stopping Bolton from talking?

Nobody…I would love to see him on all four Sunday Network morning News shows. One Hour. The Host and Bolton. No panel, no rebuttal, just a man with a story to tell. That would be wonderful to be able to hear what he would actually have testified to. Not that I believe one bit that it would effect the outcome of impeachment…but it would be nice to hear for myself whether there was anything to his supposed testimony…and what it actually would have been.

1 Like

Happy I could inform. Have a great weekend!!

1 Like

This.
.WW, PHS

Thank you WW.

No, he didn’t.

Sorry, but the statistics say otherwise:

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachment-trial-witnesses-poll-1a23098b-df75-4731-b6e3-0c5978f84d7b.html

Bolton is a coward. There’s no point in anyone buying his book now. Nice going, John.

I’m not going to believe any story that comes from the DNCAxios. Democraxios. Hillaxios. Socialaxious.

no one cares. It’s boring. zzzzzzz.

Too late for that.

Awe. Too bad sooo sad. Game over.

I broke my new rule and tuned in to CNN after the witness vote failed. Why? Because seeing them sad makes me happy. I’m happy.

Yep. See you in November when we hand Trump his eviction notice.

IMHO the Republicans are being so short sighted and believe that Trump has more clout then he really has. The blue wave that swapped the house control in 2018 might just well happen again in 2020 and flip control of the Senate. I think what happened today might go a long way that in November control of both houses and the WH will have Democrats voted into power. Film at eleven.

Vote in November. Which democratic candidate are you really excited about?

Which democratic candidate are you really excited about?

I was leaning towards Liz’s camp until she went way far left with her high price tag programs. So I’m more aligned with Biden who says that we much approach programs with a what we can afford to spend mentally. I do think that there are a lot of Americans who still believe that we must have a better plan to pay down the deficit and curb our over spending. And I also have a uneasy feeling about China and Japan holding more and more of our interest debt in their hands.

We’re in a very prosperous time right now. Convincing America that we need to undo all that may be a bit of a challenge. Polls don’t mean a thing until after the first head to head debate.

So now you believe in trying people in the court of public opinion?

1 Like

Now. but it won’ t be under oath.

We got to this prosperous time largely because of a lot of spending. And I think that after years of high level spending by Bush, Obama and Trump folks are realizing that there will be long term consequences.
I agree that we need to wait and see how the polls at that time will tell. And it also might be around there when we have a better sense of how the multiple tariffs and the USMCA has had a effect on our future economic stability. But Trump has not fared well with his promise to wipe out the deficit. And I don’t see that he can make a argument of just give me four more years to make it happen will work. He is going to have to present a plan that is more then “well, if the Fed would only lower interest rates we would be great”.