Who is Ray Epps? Why hasn't he been arrested for his apparent instigation of attacks on 1/6?

No… that is exactly what we are discussing.

Chansley committed a crime and to down play that he walked into the Senate Chamber with a weapon and left a threat to the VIce President just because he is seen to be on your “side” is just pain stupid.

He isn’t being persecuted. He is doing the time for the crime that he was convicted of with full due process.

Sure you are. You’ve spent hundreds of posts defending the criminals on January 6th

Yes. It literally is
:man_facepalming:

You did no such thing

Uh, huh…with the media, the political establishment, social media giants…all pushing hard to influence this system for a non-violent crime due to it coming from the other side of the political aisle. This is a dangerous precedent that you may understand better…if…the shoe ever gets on the other foot and there’s a good chance in November, that may happen?

1 Like

No… in an actual court of law with legal representation and everything.

He took part in a violent act, committed a crime, had a weapon, left threats. That used to be considered a bad thing.

And if the shoe is “on the other foot” and a bunch of leftist lunatics attack the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow the government I will not be acting like they are victims or that there was some Grand Conspiracy against them because you would think that I was an idiot if I did that.

Good thing I don’t ever plan on storming the Capitol with a weapon in hand and issue threats to the Vice President

1 Like

The shoe was already on the other foot. People were prosecuted for violence during trumps inauguration.

Twenty-one of the people arrested that day have pleaded guilty to charges related to violent protest, including one to felony offenses. That protester, Dane Powell, pleaded guilty to one count of felony rioting and one count of assaulting a police officer. He was sentenced to four months in prison, and was released in October.

No…he didn’t help murder Ashli Babbit.

1 Like

Fly Ball to Right Field!!!

2 Likes

That…was the single most violent act of the day and he wasn’t prosecuted.

And it has nothing to do with Chansley

Equal justice

That is not how any of this works.

1 Like

…and that’s the point. People are not being treated equally.

How was Chansley not treated equally?

It’s all been posted. Reread it all if necessary?

Because he was found guilty so everyone else evert accused of a crime must also be found guilty or it’s not equal justice. Yes, that’s actually his position

2 Likes

Ray Epps has supposedly told the J6 committee that he has not been working for the police or federal authorities.

If that is true, then why isn’t he in prison awaiting trial with the other J6 defendents?

2 Likes

Because he didn’t break any laws?