Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

He left that behind when he spent years harassing the parents of murdered children for profit.

I wonder if his Lawyers will ask him to buy dinner tonight?

1 Like

Yeah. They opened up a whole can of legal trouble for Jones.

Fun Fact… Proud Boy Joeseph Biggs has Alex Jones’s former lawyer Norm Pattis as council.

Pretty funny.

1 Like

It’s going to be interesting to see if they charge him with perjury or not.

Do you know who would make that call?

And in other news…

… … … … … Water is wet.

… … … … … … … Video at 11.

WW

I’m going to hazard a guess that TDS will someday be in the DSM

Did he apologize? I think I recall watching him on Rogan admitting he was retarded and said stupid stuff not too long ago, including Sandy Hook. I am not sure how this is much different than CNN and other harassing and spreading disinformation on the kids at Covington School I don’t think they got and apology just and undisclosed settlement, and they were allowed to keep their twitter and facebook accounts as well.

I could care less about Jones it just seems this is way more than about Sandy Hook trying to get his name erased.

Deflection? Whatever floats your boat.

I wonder, maybe you could make a list of things Trump has said, done or otherwise that you condemn.

They need this in a way you can’t possibly relate to. :wink:

2 Likes

He never apologized.

That is why we are where we are.

CNN got sued over the Covington kid… so….

That’s a lot of supplements

AJ would only have to sell 45 or John Oliver’s Tactical Assault Wipes at the low low price of $1,000,000 apiece. AJ out to be able to sell triple or quadruple that amount.

WW

2 Likes

I didn’t like the terrible things he said to Kim Novak. He deeply apologized and meant it but it was very stupid and nasty.

Kim Novak wasn’t a corrupt, evil politician or child trafficking sorazz pimp

I’ve never even listened to the man but if you want to hear crazy go listen to Joy Reid a while.

Listen to anybody on the view or countless other places.

1 Like

Wait, you would have us believe that you haven’t listened to Alex Jones but HAVE listened to Joy Reid and the view? Lol

3 Likes

No chance of that happening but what I can guarantee is that Trump will be used to teach students about textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD with associated features of antisocial personality disorder)

Clearly the most mentally ill president of my lifetime.

1 Like

Let me guess… Alex Jones is just some guy you never heard of.

:rofl:

1 Like

They have quickly adopted the “He’s just a coffee boy” talking point for anyone they want to distance themselves from.

1 Like

“I never listen to talk media” (while parroting them almost word for word and posting on the site of one of the talk media world’s biggest stars).

“I never heard of QAnon. I think the Libs made them up” (while repeating almost every conspiracy QAnon has ever pushed).

Do some people really believe that works?

:rofl: