Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

List of popular people/groups who parrot the same exact talking points but conservatives here do not know who they are/or never listened to them:

David Duke
Qanon
Alex Jones
Roger Stone
Proud Boys
Oath Keepers
Steve King
Orban
Putin

Did I miss anyone?

Perhaps you have a misunderstanding of where conservatives in this forum get their information and whom they see as relevant to their beliefs. I have been told several times to stop getting my information from the radio and, other than one I have in the car and rarely use, I don’t even have a working radio.

The Wiggles worst of the bunch

No I have no such misunderstanding.

Like I said “I don’t listen to talk media” (while parroting every point made on talk media).

Seriously the best predictor of the subjects of new threads here is to simply watch talk media 1-2 nights before.

But I’m sure that is just a massive coincidence.

Oh and PS talk media encompasses more than just radio programs.

Getting back to basics.

Economic and punitive damages amount up to $49 million.

Alex Jones personal net worth is estimated between $70 million and $140 million. His combined personal and business net worth is estimated between $135 million and $170 million.

So this one verdict, while extremely painful, is survivable for him.

Unfortunately for Jones, several more verdicts are in the pipeline.

Verdicts that could, in the aggregate, wipe out his personal wealth and possibly his businesses altogether.

Now he is going for bankruptcy.

Court judgements should not be dischargeable in bankruptcy, either personal or corporate. His business assets should be liquidated as necessary to pay the judgements, down to his underlying intellectual property if it comes to that. His personal assets should be liquidated as necessary and allowable. But any remaining judgement should remain active and enforceable, should he come into a future income stream.

Same for the Catholic Church, Boy Scouts of America and every person and company who was incurred a judgement for malicious behavior.

The bankruptcy laws should be reformed so that they cannot be used to evade legal responsibility and liability.

4 Likes

“you all love alex jones and don’t act like you dont!”

1 Like

We had the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial not too long ago.

Which “militia movement”? How would it “take [it] down” down?

That’s absurd. Hysterically crazed

Oath keepers… 3%ers…. Patriot Prayer… proud Boys… etc…. etc…

That is exactly what comes to mind. Jones should hire Amber Heard’s attorneys; they wouldn’t ■■■■ up this bad.

And the second question’s answer?

A couple of those groups have members up on Seditious Conspiracy. There is a lot of cross pollination between the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer.

There is evidence that there may have been coordination between the 3%ers and the Proud Boys.

One thing that we haven’t seen established is what their communications were. They were all connected to each other through Roger Stone and Alex Jones and Stone have communications on that phone.

There is potential that it could be bad for a whole bunch of people that this phone is out there.

These are like tiny groups. When will the leftist globalists start organ harvesting?

Satan/Lucifer/Mara is overjoyed with their minions efforts.

Never got back to me on that whole years long harassment of the parents of murdered children for profit thing.

Next Thursday.

And then on the weekend we are all having pizza to celebrate.

Yum yum.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting to find out which of us are getting paid to post.

1 Like

Poor Alex Jones.

He’s so been persecuted.

1 Like

so did you find anyone here who loves AJ yet?

(your imagination doesnt count btw)