Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

Well, we officially found somebody more stupid than Alex Jones.

His attorney.

Who so kindly transmitted a ■■■■ load of dirt on Alex Jones to the opposing attorney.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alex Jones is ■■■■■■■ period.

He had to concede, on stand, the truth, that Sandy Hook was 100% real.

And the leaked material has proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Jones committed perjury on the stand.

I think this jury will just ■■■■■■■ CRUCIFY him financially. To the point where he has to give up ALL his intellectual property, including the rights to his own name and to Infowars.

He deserves everything he gets, including likely substantial prison time when he is tried for perjury.

And THANK YOU to Jones’ attorney for so spectacularly ■■■■■■■ your own client.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And on a more personal note to you Mr. Jones.

There is a difference between a conservative commentator and a liar and conspiracy theorist.

You are not and never have been a credible conservative commentator.

You are a liar and scum and now you are paying the price for your life of lies.

11 Likes

I’ve been following this - the whole trial has been a dumpster fire on a level rarely seen in an American Courthouse.

I just saw this.

:smile:

4 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m surprised none of the parents ever got to him. I can’t even fathom what this scumbag put them through. Hell is too good for this man. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

My husband swears the defense attorneys did this on purpose. The plaintiff’s attorney had the contents of the phone for 12 days. 12 DAYS. From what I understand, and maybe I’m wrong, but Jones’s lawyers was notified of the screw-up and the they never claimed privilege.

You’re not wrong - Jones’ lawyer was informed immediately, but never responded with any claims of privilege.

Which means, after 10 days, all claims of privilege are waived.

4 Likes

I liked when the Judge told Jones that in court it didn’t matter if he considered something a fact or not a fact because he believed it to be that way. Sort of reminded me of Kellyanne and her statement that there were “Alternative facts”.

When will the attorney be disbarred?

Or does he already have a job lined up on Capitol Hill or the DOJ?

As far as lies and conspiracy theories, when are the former intel operatives and their allies in the media going to face a trial for falsely claiming that the Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?

1 Like

Supposedly Jones is using bankruptcy laws to shield himself but we shall see…

I have tried my best to wrap my head around the behavior of Jones’ attorney, and try to explain it. But I can’t.

As a lawyer, there are a lot of ways one can accidentally piss off a judge that I can completely understand: typos/mistakes in briefs, missing deadlines, good faith violations of local rules, etc.

There are also plenty of bad faith ways for a lawyer to piss off a judge that I can understand without condoning: vexatious litigation, misuse of discovery - even embezzelment or sexual misadventous are understandable.

I can’t figure it out. What the ■■■■ is he doing?

The only explanation I can come up with is that we’re watching a broken man self-destruct in real time.

I don’t blame him, Jones must be the nightmare client.

2 Likes

:rofl:

In some fever-dream world where Trump wins re-election in 2024, I could see him giving Andino Reynal a job.

But yeah, there’s a really good chance he’s going to be disbarred.

That kind of incompetence I say could qualify him to be Trump’s Attorney General.

Sorry. :smile:

4 Likes

He is desperately trying to use bankruptcy laws to shield himself - as adeptly as a 5-year-old crawling under the blankets is trying to win a game of hide-and-seek.

1 Like

If he is totally incompetent how come he isn’t working for the most incompetent administration in history?

The Brandon administration.

1 Like

The bankruptcy laws desperately need to be rewritten.

1 Like

Why would Alex Jones think he would be punished for lying.

3 Likes

I assume Jones could use attorney incompetence a a basis of appeal if he loses the case?

What does That have to do with this thread?

That only works in a criminal case.

1 Like