Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

Not sure why people take people like Alex Jones serious there has always been these conspiracy types around.

I mean the guy who came up with the line “ literal vampire potbellied goblins are hobbling round coming after us”. Why would anyone take him serious :man_shrugging: I guess one’s politics trumps all.

3 Likes

Easy outlet. :wink:

3 Likes

Witchcraft in Connecticut

can someone explain why this “alex jones” matters?

Plenty of people take him seriously. Rush Limbaugh but on a different medium.

Here they come…

“Alex Jones who?”

:rofl:

4 Likes

He said things

If he has two years of logs on his phone I will bet dollars to dog nuts that the Jan. 6th Commission will want to get their hands on it pronto. I remember him saying that he was instructed by someone on the WH staff to be in a certain position at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. and that he would receive further instructions (which didn’t come).

He wasn’t being sued for his politics.

He was sued because he launched a defamation campaign against the parents of Sandy Hook victims and gave a platform to some truly deranged and dangerous people who sustained a harassment campaign because Jones repeated the lie that the murder of children at Sandy Hook and as a staged event.

He did this to drive traffic to his site in order to drive sales of supplements.

He is the definition of a monster

4 Likes

Today his entire phone became evidence.

That can possibly take down 3/4 of the militia movement.

He pled the 5th 500 times to the Jan 6th commission.

We know that he was in close contact with a bunch of players via Roger Stone.

1 Like

judging by the hysterics over this guy, i can see that

oh no. the precious militia movement…

1 Like

Some of us think that launching an extended harassment campaign against the parents of murdered children is a particular kind of evil that shouldn’t go unanswered.

That’s just me though.

2 Likes

Stuart Rhodes used to work for Alex Jones.

no!! get out!!!

that’s good to know

Why can’t everyone just laugh like the rest of us at him lol.

The man launched an extended harassment campaign against the parents of dead children for profit.

He isn’t funny.

He is an ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

“Alex Jones who?”

3 Likes