Who is Mark Robinson?

You© shut the country down.

1 Like

So apparently race is lower on the intersectionality hierarchy than political philosophy?

That’s a cop out.

Like I said, the movie itself was not offensive. I can see how certain individuals would be offended by the hype that surrounded the movie.

Which is why I guess that a) Mr. Robinson didn’t see the movie and/or b) Mr. Robinson knew his target audience would be triggered if he reacted to the movie in the way he as a conservative is expected to react. That is…theater. With the “intersectionality” of his skin color…potent theater.

You aren’t black, so you can’t understand.

1 Like

You’re neither inscrutable nor clever, you know.

No…that’s not what I’m saying but again, IMO…he’ll never make it politically. He is at the end of the line now. He passionately brings his religion into his politics and that will never work. That said, I like the guy as a person.

Never claimed to be either. You can’t understand.

Yes, he is another anti-Semite and a bigot. Your point ?

He’s already made it. Being a Lt. Governor of a US state is a pretty big deal.

He had very little exposure prior to being elected. Not much was known about him except for his epic speech to the Greensboro city council regarding gun laws. Since then, he goes on speaking tours and discusses different current subjects and his views on them. He brings religion into the conversation and his view how it’s connected and this will hurt him politically.

No comparison

If so, then why did you drag one of them into a thread that’s not about him ?

Great americans file their taxes every year

Care to rethink your statement.

Allan

1 Like

This guy is one reason I am predicting North Carolina goes for Joe Biden in November.

The other reason is Donald Trump :joy:

how can the republicans vote for the guy?

oh i forgot they vote for trump also.

never mind.

Allan

Remember when the same libs were defending convicted pedophiles and woman abusers who were trying to chase down and do violence to a minor?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. :rofl:

1 Like

A well earned infamous title for Omar.

A real turd.

Of course. They don’t pander to you if you’re a minority to help you, they pander to help themselves.

2 Likes

20 years ago? Whoever said “You can’t keep a black man down.” never met the left wing media.

1 Like