Who is Eric Ciaramella

Federal documents reveal that the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, previously worked in the Obama administration with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan. RealClear reports that Ciaramella remained there into the Trump administration, and headed the Ukraine desk at the National Security Council, eventually transitioning into the West Wing, until June 2017.

He then “left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia,” RealClearInvestigations reported.

Perhaps because they keep pointing out truths to you and you just blithely continue on with the same debunked talking points.

3 Likes

While I appreciate the bold copyright infringement of this post without commentary so I dont have to support these blogs, you know you gotta play by the rules. You know, like the whistleblower did.

3 Likes

That falls under protection

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/03/01/trump-national-security-council-225442

“Trump political appointees were believed to frequently talk to journalists who worked for conservative media outlets. For months, those outlets published names of career Civil and Foreign Service officers in the NSC and other government agencies whose loyalties they deemed suspect. Career staffers who had joined the U.S. government many years, sometimes decades, earlier were suddenly cast as Obama loyalists determined to derail Trump’s agenda as part of a “deep state.” The people targeted included a State Department civil servant of Iranian descent who’d joined government under the George W. Bush administration; a highly respected Foreign Service officer who dealt with Israeli issues; and an NSC staffer who dealt with European and Russian issues. The latter, Eric Ciaramella, reportedly left the NSC after receiving death threats.”

Seems to be some confusion as to how he left.

Why are libs afraid of the truth?

Consider the leaker of his name as a whistleblower. :wink:

1 Like

Nice to know the Whistleblower wasn’t some fly by night guy lying about stuff he couldn’t possibly know anything about.

Being in the administration like this, makes his story all the more credible.

2 Likes

Once more the Trump clan rush to embrace a new conspiracy theory probably because they can’t actually defend what Trump has done

1 Like

What are you gonna say when we find out this aint the WB?

Does it really though? Or was that just another one of those unwritten things we thought everyone respected but turned out, doesn’t?

Send them dead Rats in a box in the mail. Thats what Lev Parness would do

This entire thread really helps bring the current issue into focus. Do Donald John Trump and his supporters respect the rule of law or not. There are piling up a mountain of evidence that the rule of law is not important to the modern Republican Party.

Whether or not this is the Whistleblower, that’s the important takeaway.

Whistleblowers are shielded by law. Either you respect the law or consider yourself above it.

3 Likes

Then report it, went back and posted a link that has been poster before.

Who knows…it you throw be enough fit you can get my thread deleted.

I heard that the other night. Mafia, all the way!

Didnt the WB work for Dtrump?

I thought that the argument that the American people shouldn’t know about this in the first place was dead.

I guess not.

None of this matters.

His past doesn’t matter, who he worked for doesn’t matter, his political beliefs do not matter.

What he blew the whistle on is true.

Can’t get around that fact.

4 Likes

Talking about poking a hole in libs nest…look at em coming out of woodwork here.

1 Like

Theres a mobster in the WH and it aint trump

Oh, I think Trump qualifies.

**[quote=“conan, post:61, topic:218708, full:true”]
Talking about pocking a hole in libs nest…look at em comning out of woodwork here.
[/quote]

Seriously this thread is moving fast!!!**