Who is Eric Ciaramella

Devin Nunes boy Kashyap “Kash” Patel who found himself on the very wrong end off Vindman’s testimony, has been known to be floating the name to everyone who would listen.

Before Ciaramella filed his “whistleblower complaint,” he sought “guidance” from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s staff and other Obama-era NSC staff recently employed by Schiff’s office. Before this “guidance” was public knowledge, the Chairman was adamant on hearing the “whistleblower” testimony.

Libs been exposed.

1 Like

Ya, I can see that. But what do they think that gets them?

Cause it ain’t anything good.

Are you playing dumb or do you actually believe that the whisleblower matters?

1 Like

When was he fired?

If only anyone else could corroborate the WB’s accounts.

If only.

7 Likes

Devin Nunes and Patel both belong in Jail.

4 Likes

Notice how libs are getting personal here. :wink:

2 Likes

Whistleblowers are guaranteed protection from retribution.

Are they guaranteed anonymity?

2 Likes

It gets them the satisfaction of “owning the libs”. Ever see Dark Knight? The Jokers philosophy is pretty much all these Trumpers believe.

And seems to be extremely upset too…wonder why. :thinking:

Nope.

This only makes sense to me if you think you’ve gotten something out of this. I don’t see what that is. Can you explain your proud accomplishment of following the blogs who, after everyone else refused, printed the whistleblowers name here?

Who, specifically? :wink:

Oh you’ve got him now! LOL

Who the whistleblower is doesn’t matter.

Especially now that people are coming out of the woodwork to say just how concerning this was to the people involved.

2 Likes

A fun game to play with this will be to compare Trumpster’s posts on this illegally exposed legal whistle-blower vs Julian Assange.

1 Like

Thats hilarious! I wonder if they see themselves like that?

Oh, here comes the stampeding herd, desperate to take the filth that clings to Donnie and throw it at some one else.

Moo moo moo.

Amirite?

7 Likes

Means to an end. Willing to sacrifice morals and ethics for the Self to stay constant. When the group is more important than the individual. Party over country

moo moo moo hahahha