Who is Eric Ciaramella

That’s of no importance. The Whistleblower’s identify is supposed to be shielded. A substantial investigation is going on to assess the validity of the Whistleblower’s Report. The legally gathered evidence that will be presented in open session in the House is where w should focus.

and you haven’t responded to a single one of them except my post pointing out you should link to someone else’s work you quote.

If you’re going to proudly kick a metaphorical beehive at least come prepared.

4 Likes

Not only true, but the WB followed all appropriate protocols. And it is the IC IG whom was appointed by Trump himself, that actually had to go through the process of determining whether the matter was urgent and credible. Which he did. So the WB is irrelevant, other than for petty, disgusting revenge and a distraction seeing as how not a soul can debate the actual facts and evidence of the case in favor of Trump.

4 Likes

Trump defenders are two steps behind given that others that have come forward and corroborated his account in far more damning ways.

3 Likes

Has Foxnews reported the name yet?

In addition, the Attorney General failed to share the complaint with Congress.

1 Like

There are so many horrific historical comparisons that could be made right now to what is being done. But I will refrain and not stoop as low as some others are clearly willing to stoop. Disgusting. Purely disgusting.

Indeed. And this was a huge fail on his part.

Clearly you all are concerned here…chasing after another fake conspiracy.

This time it dragged in entire field of democrat congress critters.

This is concerning. They made it up.

Before Ciaramella filed his “whistleblower complaint,” he sought “guidance” from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s staff and other Obama-era NSC staff recently employed by Schiff’s office. Before this “guidance” was public knowledge, the Chairman was adamant on hearing the “whistleblower” testimony.

1 Like

No they didn’t.

The whistleblower sought guidance on procedure, and was directed toward the appropriate channels, as should have been done. Nothing was “made up.”

Whistle blower my…seat. The whistle blower rules are made for employees to report fraud and corruption from within the intelligence community, not telephone conversations between the President and a foreign leader. The IC IG knew that.
All the old gang that the FBI are investigating now are involved in this covert action. Brennan, Clapper, Rice. Its all straight out of the old Russia collusion conspiracy theory that failed.
The FBI investigation needs to start interviewing and subpoenaing testimony now.
The House will cover this up in their hearing. NOt so much luck in the Senate.

4 Likes

He was a spy planted by John Brennan and CIA.

A sleeper cell. I wonder how many more are involved.

2 Likes

I love this thread

2 Likes

Did he lie?

Interesting that this same IC IG has been criticized for failing to investigate leaks from within the CIA.

Did the WB lie? Yes or no?

1 Like

This farce is all DOA in the Senate. They will ensure the Reelction of Trump and lose the House over all this corrupt nonsense.

4 Likes

Made what up?

2 Likes

I hope this guy, whistleblower or not, isn’t hurt because of the frothing of Trump supporters. All we need is one crazy to do something stupid. I can’t believe a thread like this is not removed.