Who is buying Hunter's prints?

Also, from the same link:

“In an effort to protect against conflict of interest, the White House says there is an agreement in place with the gallery that will keep the art buyers’ identities a secret from Hunter, the president, the White House and the public.”

:rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

I’m with you on this. I don’t necessarily buy that this is actually his work.

More memes probably.

2 Likes

It would be an improvement.

Not really.

1 Like

wanna buy a bridge?

the new transparency

2 Likes

I prefer to sell bridge, harbour views and an opera house combination.

The White House would be better off saying “it is what it is” then that agreement. It’s going to be awkward when several people tell Hunter they bought the same painting looking for a return.

1 Like

A Billy Beer anyone?

1 Like

that analogy might hold up if hunter was selling crack

4 Likes

Who’s to say he’s not?

Yes, here an article that includes video of Hunter mingling with prospective buyers at a gallery.

The veil of secrecy is to keep the public from knowing who is giving money to the Bidens, not to keep Hunter from schmoozing with his patrons.

3 Likes

The assumption is that Hunter is selling access.

It seems to me that the administration should make it public and put the issue to bed.

the veil of secrecy is a veil of transparency. i know this, biden said so. keeping secrets is the only way to ensure corruption does not take root.

1 Like

Who’s buying his prints? Influence seekers of course.

Everybody knows it, the libs just don’t care because he has the proper letter D by his name. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My opinion about this is that there is an appearance of impropriety and that Hunter Biden is cashing in on his Father’s name. It is gross, it is right to point out that this is something that we should be concerned with and that Hunter Biden should not be doing it.

But LOL at all of those who all of a sudden become concerned with such things.

I do welcome you into the fold and look forward to having agreements about issues like this in the future.

1 Like

kids with big name parents cash in all the time (kardashian), while it certainly gives them a “leg up” its not a problem until it becomes influence peddling which is all hunter biden has ever done. but now we’re supposed to think he’s “just” cashing in

2 Likes

Yes, there is the appearance of impropriety.

That was especially true when the CIA and FBI used thinly veiled threats to quash reporting about Hunter Biden while spreading lies about alleged Russian involvement.

The continued lack of interest about Hunter’s apparent program of selling access to his father confirms that corporate media are just state-controlled propaganda.

1 Like

Stick to things that aren’t the soggy laptop.