Who has the heart to tell this girl she's doomed?

That’s an excuse that wokies use for political reasons. White supremacy does not make a baby daddy thug impregnate five welfare moms and leave them to fend for themselves. White supremacy does not put Opioids in someone’s veins. White supremacy does not force anyone to drop out of school. White supremacy does not cause inner city blacks to use each other for target practice. This is simply the excuse that liberals use to do ANYTHING other than face the actual issues.

There are no liberals willing to face it. None. This is one of the many character flaws of the left.

1 Like

And Cons, will not face the fact that not all people were born into the same same situation they were, with all the advantages this country offers. Then they think, “Hey I made it, why can’t they” . Trump is a perfect example of this thinking. Remember this classic?

It has not been easy for me. And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.”

–Donald Trump, at a town hall appearance, Oct. 26, 2015

Who should be “supreme”?

You have confused this with a Trump thread. May I suggest that you post this comment in an actual Trump thread? We have many. Not all threads are Trump threads.

Thanks!!!

Nice attempt at a dodge…As I said, that is a perfect example of the way many Cons think. But thats ok, I understand…Truth hurts sometimes.

No one… We’re all created equal, or so the Declaration of Independence says.

Ah, but somebody has to decide. To build the system. To define the rules.

And since you © want to make everything about race, that somebody has to be a racial group.

So which racial group is going to be supreme?

#1…This thread is about race…lol

#2…Why does a single race have to decide/define the rules etc. Why can’t it be decided by multiple races?

Because a majority race must make racist policy. Further… that majority race must be scared of being “replaced” by the minority race because they feel their racist tactics will be used against them.

Replacement Theory

1 Like

http://usa-today-news.com/2021/08/04/newt-gingrich-goes-full-great-replacement-theory-on-fox/

“The anti-American left would love to drown traditional, classic Americans with as many people as they can who know nothing of American history, nothing of American tradition, nothing of the rule of law,” he said.”

Wonder what he meant by the bolded? :thinking:

We know what he means :wink:

1. I’m not talking about this thread. lol

2. A single something has to decide. I didn’t pick race.

Then why make it about race? The worst trait anyone could choose.

1 Like

Do we?

There may be something to this now that I think about it. I don’t think you have the right races though.

No, but we know what you think he means. :wink:

It must be tough being replaced as the favored minority.

And we are!!!

No country offers the opportunity that we do. As far as equality goes. we’re the best in the world!
:us:

1 Like

I don’t. Explain please.

What is a “traditional, classic American”?