Who comes after Trump?

Perfect! There’s the answer to the thread question then.

Ivanka would be a good president. Women would have to vote for her otherwise they’d be accused of being sexist.

I don’t know any sickos. Can you account for them…

Madcow is one

1 Like

From a rhetorical standpoint, I suppose name calling gives you something to do in the absence of facts.

Do you ever watch her? What did she do exactly?

I have. Run her cake hole.

Revenge.

1 Like

Speaking of revenge- It would be interesting (and sad) if the Democrats ran a trashy Troll candidate who spent their presidency tweet trashing their political enemies. Let’s see…Rosie Odonell, Kathy Giffords, George Conway, etc.

I’m hoping that the US can pull out of the death spiral where the lowest common denominator wins- but as long as the electorate supports entertainment over competence we will continue to descend into an idiocracy.

That’s not her name?

She is freaky with all that lying about Trump colluding with the Russians.

Complacent media #treason

Still resorting to name calling rather than discussing evidence. Is name calling all you’ve got?

She brings it on her self by pushing her sick Russian collusion lies about Americas President, she is a disgusting person for it!

Why are you blaming Rachel Maddow for your inability to talk about the evidence in the Trump impeachment?

Who knows? I know the Democrats are gonna jam this new paradigm down the Republicans’ throats whether it’s 2021 or 2025 and no one is gonna believe the GOP’s protestations about how they’re the party of good government again.

Will Republicans claim to care about the National debt again after Trump leaves the White House?? The National debt is now at $23.088 trillion under Trump.

I doubt that Mike Pence will run, thats my gut feeling. We need a woman, Nikki Haley maybe. Either that or Ted Cruz. We could claim the mantle of first woman or first Hispanic president.

We would have had the first black president in 1996 if Colin Powell had not fudged up the works

There is no “evidence”.

2 Likes

That’s the defense strategy. And many will chose to ignore the 15 or so people who testified under oath. But the evidence is clear.

Republicans will not want a woman. They need an old white male to keep the streak going.

That sort of childish stupid comment belongs on a playground, not a discussion forum

1 Like