Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

These are double secret arrests?

Once again you naively believe that Trump haters will be fully briefed on everything that takes place and that failure to get that briefing means that something didn’t happen.

You Trump haters really do need to get a life. :roll_eyes:

So they are double secret arrests ok cool.

Let me ask ya is it easier to just qualify everyone as a Trump hater?

Are there any other classes of criminals you support “secreting” away? Ever heard of habeas corpus? Did the administration let them go?

So you do expect a personal briefing on everything Trump does. :+1:

Not everyone. But the frothing at the mouth is a dead giveaway.

The Amazing Kreskin ladies and gentlemen

1 Like

Star Chamber trials in this country now? And you are ok with that?

I certainly expect his administration to follow the law and the constitution… Having said that, I think we can assume this was just more Trump lies…

Or could it simply be Trump hating frothing at the mouth?

So in your bizarro world, failure to notify you of every illegal immigrant who is detained or arrested equates to Star Chamber trials??? Really?? :roll_eyes:

Then show us the legal cases against these 10 terrorists…

Let me get right on that. :rofl:

Of course you won’t… they don’t exist and you don’t to acknowledge the lie…

This is NOT ‘every illegal immigrant’. This is specifically “10 terrorists” as stated by tiny trump. Are you incapable of distinguishing the difference?

Way to defend lying.

There are thousands of illegal aliens apprehended at the border every day. Is it really a stretch to believe 10 of those might be terrorists?

You really; really do need to get a life.

Wouldn’t they be charged as terrorists in federal court?

Why would you charge a foreign terrorist who has not committed a federal crime in federal court? Would that even be possible? Wouldn’t it make more sense to quietly work with relevant foreign governments to extradite or deport the terrorist?

Look at you! Squirming and wiggling for your orange master…