Who actually did the unmasking, if not Samantha Powers? Over 260 unmasking during the election

Why haven’t Jim Jordan and the rest of the clowns on the Freedom Caucus not done a thorough investigation of this?

Why are the cowardly conservatives in the House spending so much time running cover for Fat TrumpyBear, instead of investigating this?

Could it be that it’s just a convenient conspiracy theory kept alive to keep the low-information voters on the right agitated?

1 Like

What is this blabbering? What fights did Obama sign away? I don’t care about the left cared about regarding Obama. Obama isn’t president now. Trump is. And you support him appointing a supreme court pick that has a PROVABLE record of hostility toward the 4th amendment and privacy.

If you’re mad at the Obama admin over unmasking that you can’t even prove was illegal, yet you didn’t oppose Kavanaugh on privacy grounds, then all you’re doing is partisan blathering.

Kavanaugh is one of the reasons we got The Patriot Act. And he loved surveillance against Americans. Don’t you hate the Patriot Act? Don’t you hate surveillance against Americans Seems you should have been opposing Kavanaugh. Were you opposed to him? Or are you just going to deflect with LIBERALS OBAMA!!!

It’s amazing how Trump supporters JUSTIFY things Trump does with whataboutism toward Obama. BUT OBAMA DID IT FIRST!!? The point is that Trump was supposed to be better than Obama and wasn’t going to the bad things Obama did. And he nominated a supreme court pick hostile to the 4th, and Trumpers LOVE HIM for it.

1 Like

Why don’t leftist care that over 260 Americans were unmasked by unknown people for unknown reasons?

I think they do care. Why isn’t Trump investigating?

You won’t even go look up what changes Obama agreed to by signing the NDAA. lol!

Stop deflecting away.

Why are you mad about unmasking but not Kavanaugh being anti-privacy?

So tired of seeing OP’s (especially by THIS OP) that are focused on analyzing federal laws, the nuances of which are completely lost on rightwing media consumers.

Leftist care but know that trump and his cultists will do nothing about it…

Of course, the trump cult could denounce teump for protecting obama and hilary but they need them to try and justify all the horrible things trump is doing…

Can’t really see rappers getting involved though.

First off I was one if not biggest critic of Patriot act…I was here on this forum at the time. I’ve tried to warn all conservatives about those dangers.

And secondly Kavanaugh was one of my last choose. Raymond Kethledge was my first.

But you can continue deflecting Obama role in all this…how he gave them more leeway, how he abused the very system you’re bitching about.

Hey, if they qant to listen to me, they would just be bored… if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to qorry about
-conservatives 2002-2009

And Kavanaugh is a major reason we got Patriot Act, and is an enemy of privacy.

If you believed in privacy and dislike Patriot Act as much as you say, then he should not have been on your list at all. You should have opposed him because of his stances and rulings against privacy.

Then prove it. Enough with conspiracies. Why isn’t Trump investigating and punishing Obama and his administration? That’s all this OP and thread are about-conspiracies without evidence.

It’s time for Trump to put up or shut up. He’s got all the power right now. If Obama did something illegal or abused something, then Trump needs to investigate, and his supporters need to call him on it and hold him accountable.

1 Like

To summarize…

I have no idea.
I have questions that government controlling Republicans haven’t bothered to answer.
Something…
Something…
Democrat corruption!!

Sound about right?

Burrack insane Obama and the Dem Dems doing something illegal?

Not possible! lol.

By jove you are a card. Love it!

I love to eat popcorn.

cheerio.

Yes, Obama took out a lot of safe guards Bush had in place… Libs said nothing.

To summarize…

Over 260 Americans were unmasked by a Obama political appointee to the UN and I don’t care because, I hate Trump.

Sound about right?

I bet you’d care if Niki was unmasking Americans…