White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

Everyone already knows this, it’s just not useful information.

Animal crossing signs have deer and moose on them even though, yes, it’s possible to hit a passing owl. Putting owls on the sign doesn’t help anyone and it’s really weird that so many people want transgender owls in DHS advisory bulletins.

1 Like

Dude…step away from the alcohol. It’s a tad early…even for Friday. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Easy stat to manipulate, see that gang violence, that is not domestic terrorism.

Murders are happening all across the country but primarily in inner cities, with children being shot…every ■■■■■■■ weekend…and libs still regurgibleat the nonsensical narratives the shepherds in charge want fed about white supremacy…all while ignoring the violent reality right in their faces. The sheoplization of this country is despicable.

Let’s take a look at yesterday for “domestic terrorism” shall we?

Now let’s have a look at this white supremacist…shall we?

Everyone has had well over a year to do the same thing every day…post the evidence of the number one domestic threat. Here…I’ll do it for you. Here is a picture of the number one domestic terrorist threat. You ready?

2 Likes

More violent white supremacists…the largest domestic terrorist threat…except for one thing…?

A 32-year-old woman struck by gunfire died Sunday morning, it said. Seven other people, including children ages 12 to 17 and a 36-year-old, were injured, the office said.

The 14-year-old girl was pronounced dead after she was taken to a local hospital.

Shannon Watts, the founder of the group Moms Demand Action, which seeks to curb gun violence, noted on Twitter that the violence is not abating.

“Last month it was New York, Texas and California,” she said. “This weekend it’s Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Tennessee.”

Wray is a liar and should be both indicted and prosecuted. Why does anyone believe a liar?

More domestic terrorism;

The probability is they’re white because that’s the largest make up of skin color demographics plus the FBI said white supremacy is the number one domestic terrorist threat? How many here bought into this lie?

This all happened this weekend in the United States so…it is domestic.

Do you think those killed were terrorized prior to them being murdered?

What color do you believe the murderers’ skin is? Any guesses?

Anybody waking up to the truth yet?

When you hear such a report on tv and look up it is almost always black these days.

1 Like

…and surprisingly/disappointedly young.

1 Like

Some even teenagers.

When children do not have the two people that brought them into the world…unitedly and lovingly guiding them into adulthood along the path of education…this is all too often the result. Although it’s predominantly black…this problem is exacerbating across the races within our country.

1 Like

Not sure why the need to divert to another topic. Are we still worried about hurting white supremacist’s feelings?

There have been over 3000 mass shootings from 2018-present.

4 have been trans.
.0013%

That is your perception. Do you have any evidence?

Yes…the fact that you and everyone else here has had the opportunity for over a year to post evidence…but you can’t…because it doesn’t exist. What you will notice is the evidence I’ve posted showing otherwise.

1 Like

You’ve just decided to ignore the reports you’ve been provided.

2 Likes

Just stop. If there are incidences of violence committed by “white supremacists”…every lib news outlet would be publishing it on the front page. If they did…libs in Hannity Land would post them here. Now I can post mutliple incidences of violence…EVERY DAY…here DOMESTICALLY…where the victims are TERRIFIED…but it will not involve white supremacy. Violence by any race, religion or creed…I stand firmly against. What I don’t like…are people being sheoplized with bull feces being fed by agencies that used to be trusted…and listening to these lies being regurgibleated for the sole purpose of sewing division.

Wray “reported” a lie…does that make it believable? Not for me. I need evidence. How about you?

2 Likes

This is in response to demographics of mass shooters. The claim was “they are almost always black”.

Mass Shooting Demographics
Of the 172 individuals who engaged in public mass shootings covered in the database, 97.7% were male. Ages ranged from 11 to 70, with a mean age of 34.1. Those shooting were 52.3% White, 20.9% Black, 8.1% Latino, 6.4% Asian, 4.2% Middle Eastern, and 1.8%

Now…are you ready? What was the make up of each race? During the last 50 years, the white race made up much more than 52.3% of the population. In 2010 the white race was 63.8% of the population and that’s declining, so the fact that 52.3% is less, means that other races are a bigger problem using the single factor of race. Do you understand this? Now…guess what’s changed? So far in just 2023 there have been more than 300 mass shootings. Are you listening? Prior to this year, 2021 and 2022 have been the two worst years! Now tell me…what’s changing? Is it that “white supremacy” is increasing?

You seem to be confusing 2 issues, mass shootings, and the threat of white supremist.
that being said, the definition of a mass shooting is 4+. I think that is a bit low…but that is how “they” categorize them.

That being said…the difference between black and white mass shooters is fairly proportional to the population. So is your point blacks are more violent than whites? Is this a naturally occurring, or are there other factors?

I think it is sad that we have so many mass shootings…I do not care who is doing the shooting.

Now, regarding white supremist being the biggest threat…there a lot of evidence showing that.

Looks like too many have read the “Turner Diaries”…and some are taking action.

1 Like

You have used a simple equivocation fallacy to bear false witness against the FBI.

1 Like