White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

Ooh i like this game.

Marxists are the most dangerous to American way of life. Woke and gay movement are Marxists. Therefore….

OMG! This must be because of white supremacists?

2 Likes

That one is true

1 Like

That isn’t the position of the FBI according to their report… but reading is hard.

Great. Now list the example that you’ve had a year to do and could not and then tell me how this has impacted you? You see…I understand that a zillion times zero is still zero.

1 Like

Yeah…that’s the lazy, never fix anything way…simply point fingers and blame others. What ever you do…don’t look in the mirror. My man, your approach fixes NOTHING. Prior to the welfare changes made in 1964 under a Democrat administration…fathers were in the home. What you label as “systemic racism” are the results of this today, now that we’re generations down the road. When fatherless children now become parents, do you believe their parenting skills improve or gets worse?

1 Like

…and you’ve had a year to post the examples of white supremacists acts of terror and have not been able to. So my question is, how long will you allow the liberal media to scare you with this almost nonexistent, boogey-man entity?

1 Like

What is the connection between the welfare act and the dissolution of the nuclear family?

But for the welfare received by the mother the father would stay and financially support the family while not wanting to be there simultaneously?

I am going to assume your question was sincere?

This article examines the result of a long-term disregard of the needs of fathers by public policy and social programs. Historically, federal and state laws and welfare regulations have created barriers and disincentives for the involvement of fathers in the lives of their children. Federal assistance for the poor often focused on children and custodial parents, elderly persons, and disabled persons. Able-bodied men, including noncustodial fathers, were not eligible for benefits such as public or subsidized housing, Medicare, or food stamps. These policies lead to situations in which fathers were too poor to support their children financially and subsequently too ashamed to maintain contact or involvement with them.

https://www.fatherhood.gov/research-and-resources/unnecessary-tragedy-fatherless-children-welfare-reforms-opportunities-reversing

1 Like

Blind faith in the FBI, after their recent record, is even harder. And had I mentioned the FBI? No, it’s the common position of the left. You know, like the antifa that Biden thinks is only an idea.

2 Likes

You may want to talk to Ben Shapiro about the number of threats and attacks made against Jews and synagogues in the United States. Well over 2,700 incidents in 2021, up 34%.

This is from the most recent bulletin which includes two very famous recent mass shootings. Notice any difference in how Homeland security reports the two?

“In May 2023, a now-deceased individual killed eight and injured seven others at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas. Law enforcement continues to investigate the motive behind the attack, but initial reporting suggests the attacker fixated on mass shootings and held views consistent with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist (RMVE) and involuntary celibate violent extremist ideologies.
In March 2023, a now-deceased individual shot and killed six people at a Christian elementary school in Nashville, Tennessee. Law enforcement continues to investigate the motive behind the attack and has indicated the individual studied other mass murderers.“

1 Like

It was

Do you believe that this is the only reason?

These policies lead to situations in which fathers were too poor to support their children financially and subsequently too ashamed to maintain contact or involvement with them.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-may-24-2023

The bulletin is meant for the public with resources at the bottom of the page for reporting tips. The ideology of the mall shooter is important so the public knows what to look for.

And the ideology of the Nashville shooter?

Release the manifesto.

5 Likes

Animal crossing warning signs are going to have a picture of the most problematic animal, sorry. You can read that manifesto if you want, but you can’t force law enforcement to waste their time searching for more of that, against their better judgement, with their limited resources.

Baltimore power grid attack was foiled, in part, because law enforcement went straight to the group with a history of it, instead of chasing antifa and environmentalists.

2 Likes

All by white supremacists?

1 Like

:rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

In a nutshell, the “better judgment” of federal-level law enforcement is dubious, and politically driven.

6 Likes

It takes no time to release that manifesto. In fact, the National Police association has filed a foia suit to have the documents released, stating the following:

“The NPA believes releasing the complete materials will benefit law enforcement and the public. The writings of killers often offer critical insights into the factors that contribute to the development of criminal behavior. “

Indeed, it takes a great deal of effort and expense to block release of the documents.

3 Likes