White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

Well…

On a male?

Until you bring it into the public square.

Well social issues are what tend to keep me in the other caucus. Why should it bother me if a dude wants to be a her? Doesn’t change my life one iota.

Mine either, until it’s pushed on children in the public square.

As an adult, I can simply choose to not associate with them.

1 Like

Can you? Have you managed to avoid everything pride month?

Avoid or ignore. Except on here.

1 Like

Lucky you, many can’t, their company inundates them with it.

1 Like

So it’s none of parents damn business what’s being shown to their children…is that what you’re saying?

You spelled marginalize wrong.

Ok a beach in Europe! :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the drawbridge.

ANTIFA appears to be a serious, domestic terrorist threat. If you remember, they went to Charlottesville and was the other half of what the MSM spotlighted but the corrupt MSM did not recognize they even existed. Jerry Nadler said ANTIFA was a myth.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Jerry+Nadler+says+ANTIFA+is+a+myth&qpvt=Jerry+Nadler+says+ANTIFA+is+a+myth&view=detail&mid=B9177CCBFF852DC1D212B9177CCBFF852DC1D212&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DJerry%2BNadler%2Bsays%2BANTIFA%2Bis%2Ba%2Bmyth%26qpvt%3DJerry%2BNadler%2Bsays%2BANTIFA%2Bis%2Ba%2Bmyth%26FORM%3DVDRE

When they destroyed parts of Seattle, the Mayor described ANTIFA as a “summer of love”.

They just popped up in Boston and looky, looky…the Minority Whips son is one of them.

Maybe the FBI and Wray need to reevaluate the biggest internal threat to our country?

1 Like

No they don’t.

Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Boston, Charlottesville…

Maybe another problem is the MSM is covering for them? Millions of dollars of destruction have taken place over the last 4 years. Can you name the equivalent in what the FBI described as greatest threat of violence?

1 Like

ANTIFA is absolutely a domestic terrorist threat.

1 Like

Maybe FoxNews and other right wing media outlets aren’t reporting on them enough.

Eh. I really don’t think so.

Is that what you watch? Get out more. Enlarge your scope. It’s a big world out there and you should be more cognizant than Nadler. Just sayin… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

You know it is. I understand why you don’t want it to be.

2 Likes