White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

You’re such a good defender of LGBTQ.

:sunglasses:

You’ll defend them as long as they agree with being classified as deviant and abnormal and don’t bother anyone?

1 Like

So much for just being about “keeping it out of the schools”.

Then right simply wants to replace one agenda with another.

If they were honest about that, it would be a more honest debate.

There is no space for any expressions of queerness because of perceived sexual predation.

There is a belief that there is a massive sexual grooming campaign while ignoring the or minimizing the grooming of children in religious settings… but we don’t advocate for destroying all churches.

1 Like

Say what? No, sorry, the right has never said they were ok with sexual perversion involving children as long as it takes place outside a school.

1 Like

That’s the agenda. Label things that offend your own personal morality and deviant and perverse, and use hyperbole to scare others into agreeing with you.

Roll back the gains made by LGBTQ by raising the next generation of children to believe they are immoral is the goal.

…and it’s these parents that are complicit in exacerbating the psychological problems increasing at an increasing rate among our youth.

Perversion

You wish it was just my personal morality.

Oh I am aware that many share your personal reality.

That doesn’t make any less subjective.

I think that the food is more offensive… but whatever.

1 Like

“Man does not live on bread alone…” :wink:

Enjoy the political wilderness

Now do the other side.

1 Like

You aren’t a parent.

1 Like

The parents involved seems to not have a problem with it.

I personally don’t think that Hamburger Mary’s is not a space for children… as in I would not take children there… just like I would not take children to a Hooters…. but kids are not forbidden.

To me there is an inconsistent argument that parents have absolute authority over how they raise their child except when it comes to anything that involves queerness.

As long as people don’t want their children to be exposed to em.

You want your children to be exposed to White supremacist?

2 Likes

There is no “debate.”

It’s simple, keep your sexual practices away from children. I also would not want children to go to a strip club. Leave the kids alone!

2 Likes

The Left has White Supremacist Phobia.

1 Like

I’m guilty. I don’t like white supremacists and they make me uncomfortable.

1 Like

Why? It’s not like you will become/make you a White supremacist.

3 Likes

Agree. Being exposed to white supremacists will not turn me into a white supremacist.

1 Like