White supremacist charged with threatening to shoot up Jewish community center

The FBI isn’t so bad after all…unless you are unhappy about the quashing of white terrorist plots.

What a dumb hill to die on…

What’s wrong with you people

1 Like

Yawn . . .

1 Like

“The video shows about 10 members of the boys’ water polo team at Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, California,”

Well I see the riich white kids are down for the struggle.

1 Like

Remember guys… both sides.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/19/two-members-far-right-proud-boys-convicted-fight-with-antifascists/

As violent extremism rises in America, a Manhattan jury has declared in one voice that New Yorkers will not tolerate mob violence in our own backyard,” Vance said in a statement. “These defendants transformed a quiet, residential street into the site of a battle-royale, kicking and beating four individuals in a brutal act of political violence. I commend my office’s prosecutors and investigators for their diligence in tracking these defendants down, and I thank the NYPD for their partnership in holding them accountable.”

The Proud Boys are a violent extremist group.

another arrest in Miami.

1 Like

Wow! I wonder where he got his dog whistle from.

According to an affidavit from a Miami FBI agent filed in federal court, Lin was not shy about putting his violent threats in writing. Between May and August of this year, Lin allegedly fired off a litany of hateful, pro-Trump, pro-Hitler, and violent Facebook messages directed toward Hispanics living in Miami. Those messages wound up in the hands of the FBI.

1 Like

This is seeming like it is a near daily occurrence.

So many eco terrorists popping up all of a sudden.