White supremacist charged with threatening to shoot up Jewish community center

Clean up your own side before you come here and hammer liberals who have nothing to do with Antifa or it makes you look like nothing but a partisan hack

Are you one of those that comes here and blames all conservatives for the actions of white nationalist and calls for the people on here to disown them?
When the conservatives on this board have nothing to do with white nationalist.
Because there are a lot of libs that come here and do just that and then they turn around and defend Antifa like they were their own child.
Do you defend Antifa?
If not than the post had nothing to do with you.

Are you one of those that comes here and blames all liberals for the actions of Antifa and calls for the people on here to disown them?

Answer my question first do you or have you defended Antifa?

Never once. They are group whose good intentions are ruined by the methods they employ

1 Like

I thought the grey shirt guy looked like the guy in the laundry commercial made in China. Our tolerant neighbors to the east.

Did you seriously just make an all black people look alike comment?

Everything is fine. We’re not crackin’ up.

The article doesn’t mention anything about the other two being white nationalists.

Link of someone else has please and thank you.

I blame liberals, videogames, mental illness, Hollywood, no fathers in the home, feminism, and environmentalism

As of any group that uses violence to achieve their political end, I condemn Antifa for their methods.

I do not support them, not do I think that they are achieving anything other than doing violence.

See… it isn’t hard.

2 Likes

An article on Brandon Wagshol. So only 2 of the 3 potential mass murderers are confirmed racists as of now

A Connecticut man who had amassed an arsenal of tactical weapons and body armor, and who police say may have been preparing for a mass shooting, left a trail of virulently racist and anti-trans postings online.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/brandon-wagshol-connecticut-racist-trump-transphobic-posts

Only says he had racists post, not that he was a white nationalists.

Try again.

It is you that needs to try again because the poster you called out didn’t make that distinction

How does that make it okay? They’re only bad racists if they’re also white nationalists?

Whose streets? Our streets.

I’m sure the right will get to denouncing white supremacists with the same fervor you use to denounce antifa any time now.

Well, I was trying to be more generic than that but your post made me LOL.

:point_up_2:

Since there was a kindof request for a One and Only Racist White Supremacist ■■■■■■■■ thread… I will dump this here

A group of high-school students in Southern California gave a Nazi salute and sang a Nazi song during an awards ceremony last year, according to video reivewed by The Daily Beast.
The video shows about 10 members of the boys’ water polo team at Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, California, throwing the salute once used to greet Adolf Hitler while singing a Nazi marching song played for German troops during World War II. It’s the second such incident in the region in the year.

So are these kids being edgelords or is there a real cultural rot going on?

1 Like

Right in my ■■■■■■■ backyard.

How did they know that obscure Nazi song?