White privilege vs. Illegal invader privilege

I’m glad you brought it up. Because it’s true.

What Altair said was correct.

No, fight. Not figuratively. Literally.

Okay. I appreciate your honesty. So what ICE will be doing is enforcing a court order. Just as law enforcement is supposed to do. If anyone takes issue with this, they should take issue with the judge who issued the order. This action is legal, proper and should be supported by law abiding citizens.

Who should I physically fight? And who do you fight for blood and soil?

Please take time in your debate to answer this question.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

Thanks in advance.

Anybody who wants to harm either.

The court order is to leave the country.

A citizen will never get such.

Easy there. If an American ignores a court order sometimes law enforcement is sent to enforce the order. If an “illegal” ignores a court order, sometimes law enforcement is sent to enforce the order.

Well you are talking to the wrong lib. Any person with deportation papers should be deported. Period.

My concern is with the logistics of doing it

Are you really that guy? Are you a blood and soil guy? It’s gonna make me really sad.

Who told you it was sometimes? You actually believe that a judge would put up with his order being enforced “sometimes.” Did you just make that up? Are you with ICE doing enforcing court orders?

Then I am talking to the right lib. :wink:

Illegals also have an advantage with customs. If I bypass customs, the police will be waiting at my door. If a foreign national violates customs? No big deal.

A lot of people have died fighting for what they believe to be threats to both.

But to answer your question, no, I’m not. My son is blood, not soil and has been a US citizen from birth. I am very familiar with the onerous nature of the immigration process the inept members of Congress have saddled us with. Very familiar. Going through it right now in fact.

I am also intimately familiar with the people, cultures and conditions of the 4 countries under discussion. I know why they are coming.

In addition, I am familiar with the political history of this country and the will to power.

Like it or not, there is a process for immigrating into this country as a resident. These people, with the help of those with a will to power, are circumventing that process. It needs to be stopped.

1 Like

You read the articles or just the title?

California is on the verge of becoming the first state in the country to give free health care to adult illegal immigrants.

They’re discussing expanding Medi-Cal to illegal immigrants. They haven’t yet and no state has.

They will.

Thank you Sneaky. My apologies, but for a moment I was worried you were sympathetic to certain believers.

I never claimed they had. Right? I never claimed that it was a legal standard. I claimed it was a liberal standard. What is your opinion? Should they do it? BTW, take a shot at the next question as well.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

If no one is doing it, how is it a “standard?” That’s the opposite of standard.

You’re most welcome.

I can be sympathetic to all believers. Until they piss me off. :wink:

I acknowledge their feelings, they are not 100% wrong as history shows us. I don’t share their feelings, but I get it.