White privilege vs. Illegal invader privilege

Nope. Not even close. It’s not illegal for me to cheat on my wife. But my standard is that I don’t do it. The law does not always agree with our standards. There is no relationship be between standards and law. Understand? By liberal standards, many believe that Illegals should get free healthcare.

What is your belief?

AND

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

:cry: Making me sad Sneaky.

Thanks for sharing this. I really cannot find much to disagree with.

Goodness gracious, is there something in the water today? Lots of actual conversation going on…in multiple threads…with people on both sides actually reading what others are posting and attempting to respond to it.

1 Like

Ok. I must have missed the “liberal standard” newsletter which states “libs” want free healthcare for illegal immigrants. Do you have a copy I could read? Or do you want to just dif your hole a little deeper.

Your premise of free healthcare for illegal immigrants without similar healthcare for legal residents is literally not in practice anywhere nor is there some unifying liberal joint statement saying that should be the case.

It’s all in your head, I’m afraid.

Then my work here is done. :crazy_face:

Do libs or do they not want “free” healthcare for everyone?

Since you’re so hot and heavy on this one. Care to guess how many outstanding arrest warrants there are out there towards citizens? Not every one of those means a SWAT team breaking dow your door. It depends on the situation. Just like it depends on the situation of the illegal immigrant.

So. Pretty similar. Not all court orders mean you’re coming out with your hands up. Or coming out at all.

What’s in your head?

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

Should illegals get free healthcare?

I already know your opinion of me. Now I’m just waiting for your opinion on the topic.

I answered your court order question. Fairly simple.

If a state wants true universal healthcare, or the nation, fine. I don’t think illegal immigrants should get additional healthcare options over citizens. Which is not currently the case anywhere.

Are you ready to comment on the topic yet?

Good conservative answer. You are at odds with the progressive branch of democratic leadership.

What about this?

Prove it. Show me where the progressive “leadership” is asking for free healthcare for illegal immigrants but not for citizens.

I answered your court order question.

I’m only hot and heavy because I didn’t get an answer. So who gets to decide what court order should be enforced? I always thought the ultimate decision was made by the judge.

Severity of crime necessitating warrant. Decision is based on law enforcement policy and the verbiage of the arrest warrant.

Jesus. I was a little more focused on a real to god conversation with a different poster, with whom I’ve conversed with over the years,that helped us understand each other better.

But if it makes you feel better, all court orders should be enforced. But in the real world there are priorities. Be they citizens or “illegals”. I dont accept the premise youre going for.

Your 1st sentence seemed to sum it up.

1 Like

Awesome! Welcome to conservatism. You don’t have to worry about “priorities.” Because ICE was created to do this. Customs enforcement is their only role. They don’t go after other crimes. Yay!

I’ve never seen black klansmen but i have seen BLM which seems to be their counter parts.

ICE prioritizes. And dont welcome me to conservatism. Im a pragmatist. Which oddly overlaps with conservatism, liberalism, libertarianism…

Law enforcement officers every day pick and choose what they will enforce and what they won’t.

It’s called prioritization.

A simple example- speeding is against the law, is it not?

Every day millions of people speed and suffer no consequence.

Who chose to enforce the speed limit law against some drivers and not others?