White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Actually, that is all Trump wants at this stage in his life. Publicity of the fawning type, and if it is not it’s “fake news” and/or he’ll make up something that sounds better.

He’s a flaming narcissist…his behavior is not difficult to understand.

1 Like

to whoever said that the press needs trump more than trump needs the press

wow

who are you kidding

John Barron says Trump doesn’t need the media and David Dennison agrees. That’s two people, more or less, who disagree with you.

2 Likes

I did…you have a problem with that?

Today there are other alternatives for Trump to communicate with the people and don’t have to go through CNN, NYSlime etc.

But Trump sells newspapers and CNN has their listeners that can’t get enough anti-Trump propaganda.

yeah i have a problem with that

i never voted democrat but

trump never saw a camera that he didnt want in his face

trump sells trump

dont ignore what your gut is telling you

I know Trump sells Trump but are you denying that NYSlime and CNN needs Trump?

They did just fine before Trump. They’ll do just fine after him.

Trump would have gotten no where in the election had he not commanded the cable news spotlight to the exclusion of nearly everyone else. He knows it. We all know it. He owes his success, in everything really, to demanding and getting media attention.

It’s the whole reason he says half the idiotic things he says. For attention.

3 Likes

They were around long before Trump and they will be around long after he is gone. But there is no doubt that he has been a boon for the press in many ways. But so has he gotten a huge lift from the constant coverage as well.

the nyt has been around since before the civil war

let that sink in

1 Like

Good thing he can still rely on reputable magazines, such as Time magazine:

1 Like

They need him because he is the leader of the free world.

duhh.

Allan

Et tu Fox News?

3 Likes

A breath of sanity (unusual) from Fox.

Very unusual. I wonder how much of it has to do with furor and uproar from the straight news side of the network?

Yeah there does seem to be an increasing split in the Network. I think the straight news folks were livid when Sean stumped for Trump as well. The two sides are not gonna live together well. I wonder who will win that battle.

No question about it. It’ll be the opinion side, because they’re 90% or more of the network anyway.

1 Like

Yeah true. Uneasy marriage there. I wonder if this will tip the scale for reinstating Acosta. Somehow I doubt it.

1 Like

Huh? Where is the part where Acosta assaulted a woman? Where is the part about the InforWars video? CNN has to file a law suit just to get Sanders to tell the truth?

Can they at least say they’re sorry for falsely accusing Acosta? They are skipping right past the apology and going straight to “weeellll he didn’t surrender the mic fast enough for Fat Donald”.

This is the party that is so outraged about falsely accusing men of assaulting females. Think about our sons! The little boys!!!

Yeah as soon as the lawsuit came out they got scared and dropped the whole “Acosta is an acoster!!” Meme like a hot potato. So now it’s “Waaah! Acosta didn’t give the mic up fast enough!” which…sounds a little thin. Especially considering they had the secret service go after him too. Come on man!

Anyone want to make a prediction on what will be Acosta’s first question when his pass is restored and he attends his first briefing or conference?