White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I bet they won’t call on him.

Oh I imagine they’ll try to freeze him out.

LOLOLOL.

The press made Donald Trump.

They can’t lie to a federal judge.

Jim Acosta’s behavior, says a lot more about who and what he is, than it does about anyone else. Attending a Press Briefing is a privilege, and reporters attend by invitation of the President and his Administration. There’s no rule that any government official has to give their time to any organization. If a reporter behaves like a disrespectful, overgrown 14 y.o., and repeatedly uses disparaging innuendos in their questions, even the nicest person has a tolerance level. Acosta wasn’t there to necessarily get answers to important questions for the public, his main objective was to provoke the President, and provoke him into doing or saying something he can belittle, and trash him for in his articles. I’ve seen him use this tactic on a routine basis with Sarah Sanders. It promotes hate, and attracts the lowest form of humanity.

No one else would tolerate this form of questioning. Acosta and CNN don’t have to like the President, they can even hate him, but while reporters are in the President’s presence, a considerate-leaning audience expects them to show respect, not just for the President, but for the Office of our highest Government Official. We can not allow Jim Acosta’s behavior to become an example for those who wish to harass and accost government officials now, or in the future. It will not, and should not stand.

trump doesn’t show respect to anyone except dictators. You reap what you sow.

None of this is true.

The government created a benefit afforded to news agencies in terms of giving them space in the White House and access to the president. The government is not allowed to discriminate on the basis of political affiliation, which is exactly what they’re doing by kicking Acosta out.

Well they can, it just usually doesn’t work well for Trump officials

Welcome to the forum.

Some people think they have a right to be complete butt heads. Acosta has no more of a right to be there then you and I…but for some reason they think he’s special.

I think it’s high time that they learn that they aren’t so special…and I believe the courts will back that up.

Libs will say Trump administration is trying to stifle free speech…but CNN and Acosta are free to write whatever they want.

1 Like

This is about Acosta’s behavior, that’s what got his pass removed. Some sort of decorum is expected, but it’s clear Acosta doesn’t respect this.

1 Like

Thanks Conan, I agree. I’m probably a bit older than many here, but what a change in the way people behave from 20 years ago. I don’t think respect has to go out of style. lol

By whom? trump?

Yeah, decorum is super important to the Trump administration.

Good grief. It’s as if we haven’t heard Trump constantly berate Acosta for his supposed politics. If that’s the line the administration is going with, they must think we are all idiots.

This is so pretentious and lame. It’s no different than saying “I don’t have a dog, I have a Golden Retreiver”.

1 Like

“we don’t have a rapist in the white house, we have Trump”

Yeah… it is the kind of stupid distinction that one makes after saying " Well Actually…"

Trump kicked respect right out of style.

Trumpletons have never held him to any standards of respect.

1 Like

This isn’t about Acosta demanding any special rights. It’s about everyone being treated the same. Trump has decided that Acosta needs to be treated differently than other people because of his politics, which is not acceptable when it comes from the government.

In fact I would say you’re right…Acosta wasn’t treated the same…in fact I would go as far and say they tolerated his sorry ass behavior lot longer then anyone else that have done and said what he did.

2 Likes