White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

No he doesn’t.

Yet he did.

Take it up with Trump.

No he doesn’t. A group of reporters choose who gets passes.

Wrong-o.

“Mr. President, why do you consider the caravan an invasion?”

Done.

The fact that you have to explain so much is an indication of why Acosta was out of line.

10,000 people marching toward our border is an invasion. The characterization of it being a “caravan” is just spin.

And Trump could have answered the simple question with that simple answer.

One cherry-picked internet page doesn’t change the fact of what has already happened.

I wasn’t explaining ■■■■■ I was recounting the events that unfolded…

It’s weird, and telling, that you and others like you continue to call this group of immigrants marching this way an “invasion” when they’re heading towards to POE seeking asylum. Makes me wonder if Khan entered through the designated POE when he invaded China… Hmmmm.

It’s also strange that you feel that you way you worded the question in your post above is somehow worlds apart from what Acosta said. It’s literally the same thing…

trump has been an ass throughout trump’s presidency.

How many pressers has trump had that weren’t required by a visit by another head of state?

If he had simply asked a question, there wouldn’t have been any “unfolding”.

I just said the same thing I did before, in different words.

Literally? Hardly. I used 10 words (to convey the same question, as you agree.) The other 500 words Acosta used were oration and lecturing. And grandstanding.

Emphasis mine.

I have to admit I’m digging watching all the Southern folks that have gotten on the New York City conman’s bandwagon. These last couple years have been great.

He’ll be back.

Agreed. I posted this yesterday.

No, there won’t be a permaban because it’s not up to Trump.

Here is video clip of obnoxious behavior.

CNN the hate site for radical left-wing extremists.

We don’t report the news…we create the news.

1 Like

That sort of behavior is cool now, remember? You love Trump for it, so you should love Acosta for it.

Eat ur peas, lib.

We’re in a post-PC world now kids. Its why you elected Trump. Can’t have it both ways. So enjoy the show.

Then remove his press pass for his lack of decorum. Don’t say it was because of how he treated the intern.

1 Like

This caravan has been going on for years. It had always been called a caravan. Calling it an invasion is spin.