White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I fully agree.

That’s news to me.

You now know you’ve been fed a line of bs, swallowed it and then regurgitated it here…right?

1 Like

No BS. She got the video from Infowars.

CNN sent Acosta to cover Trump in Europe. Glad to see this. I hope it pisses Trump.

Hey Alex Jones is a trusted respectable “journalist”. I’m gonna trust anything Infowars publishes over the Fake Stream media…

1 Like

The video shared by SHS was a converted from the original, and lost frames. As I pointed out in this post, the version SHS was deliberately used was not the official WH feed, which is what she should have used. When you put them side by side, you can clearly see the intern putting her arm in the way of Acosta’s already moving arm. There was no chop/attack/assault.

https://community.hannity.com/t/white-house-pulls-cnn-acosta-s-pass/41086/892?u=party-free

Watch them side by side, second by second, and tell us the version SHS was the same as the WH feed, which should have been what she shared.

I see the Snowflakes over at CNN are planing on suing the White house.

Once again libs think they’re entitled.

Sorry but Acosta freedom of speech wasn’t curtailed.

Source?

10snowflakes

From what I see, Acosta used his left arm to block and push the intern away from the mike that was in his right hand.

This situation is similar to that of Corey Lewandowski, former Trump campaign adviser who appeared to hold a reporter briefly during campaign appearance back in 2016. Here is the video of that incident.

What happened in that case? Local police arrested and charged Lewandowski with assault, but charges were later dropped because the incident did not meet the legal definition of a crime. Lewandowski seemed to lose influence and left the Trump campaign three months after the incident and went to work with CNN. CNN had no problem with hiring Lewandowski and now at least one CNN commentator is demanding a boycott of the president’s news conference.

To see the original tweet:
https://twitter.com/@Susan_Hennessey

At least is CNN is consistent; they apparently see no problem with their men in media physically intimidating women.

Look how scared they are.

This was brutal physical intimidation.

I recall being at a party in college and witnessing a couple having a heated argument. At one point the guy slammed his hand on a table near the girl, and three of us stepped in and walked him out.

I’m far from a tough guy, and this was our reaction.

That’s why I’m so disappointed that the president, his staff, the Secret Service all witnessed this brutality and stood by in the room and watched, doing nothing to stop the vicious assault.

I was a Trump supporter, but I’m not sure if I can continue supporting a man who watches a woman be physically intimidated and does nothing to stop it.

The question for you is how you can support a leader of the free world who witnessed a woman being physically intimidated and just stands at his podium.

No, see:

https://community.hannity.com/t/white-house-pulls-cnn-acosta-s-pass/41086/892?u=party-free

Oh so the terrible crime from Acosta was using more than one sentence for his question. How barbaric.

1 Like

It was barbaric intimidation. I cannot believe everyone in the room just let it happen. Where are the real men? Why didn’t they stand up for her?

Sad!

maybe his bone spurs were acting up

a white house intern attacks a reporter and it is the reporter who is punished? He was just standoing there and the intern attacked him…

Right. That’s what I said. :roll_eyes:

What’s wrong with you libs, anyway?

We’re talking about freedom of the press. Catch up.

I thought the trump republicans were tired of PC, but their whining about how anyone in Trump’s presence needs to show respect. Hypocrites.

1 Like