White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I like any journalist that won’t be bullied, won’t back down and asks questions as if he/she doesn’t care if their press pass gets pulled. Acosta has been that guy for a while now. There need to be more like him instead of settling for BS canned answers.

1 Like

What do you mean no BLUE WAVE??? Pelosi is poised to take over the house and rhetorically smack down President Trump for the next 2 years.

It is ALL people are talking about…as if there were NO OTHER news.

:rofl:

Should the person who faked and doctored the C-SPAN video be fired as well?

Last year at this time and for months the dems expected to take the house and senate… we all know what a blue wave meant. But as much as I wish we kept the house, he lost about 1/2 of what Obama lost…

Now Trump has a stronger hand in the senate… Meanwhile we’ll have kooks on display all the way until 2020…

To be clear…Are you accusing CSPAN of altering a video taken in a room with at least 500 other cameras rolling?

I am still cleaning the blue wave from the bottom of my socks. I don’t think it will ever come out.

:rofl:

It’s cute wathcing you lick your wounds, for a country with solid economic numbers, that was a clear loss for the party in power.

And how was the economy doing in 2010 compared to 2016? Obama lost the house in the middle of a recession, Trump lost the house in a healthy economy with full employment.

The White House is using doctored video footage now.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1060522593399332864

Strong arming a female staffer should lead to more than just being fired. Especially when coupled with the fact that he also challenged the Master directly, to his face. I think anything short of prosecution for assault and battery, with a second charge of treason, would only show weakness by the administration in the face of the enemy of the people.

1 Like

No it’s not. We’re talking about BEHAVIOR.

You’re expecting a reporter to act better than the president?

How about we test consistency of BEHAVIOR.

Do you believe those who do not hold Trump to the same standard in 2020 that they and Trump hold Acosta will be hypocrites by supporting Trump?

This about BEHAVIOR, Snow. Trump behavior to Acosta behavior. Apples to apples.

Please, stick to the subject.

NO i have compared the C-SPAN video and the one that the “Press Secretary” tweeted. The videos are very different one doctored and it aint the C-SPAN one

Why don’t you believe Trump’s pushing deserves push back from Acosta and others? Why is Trump allowed to push but not Acosta?

He should have body slammed her.

Teach her a lesson and such.

1 Like

Truly a sign of the times when a White House press secretary uses an edited and doctored video to denigrate someone they consider and enemy of the people. She truly has elevated to Propaganda Minister.

1 Like

Liberals are not new to lies at all, they lie all the time better then anyone! :wink:

Their arms touched because the rude intern invaded Acosta’s personal space. The mic is the property of the people! The WH doesn’t own it! We do!

Then she should have waited for Acosta to hand it to her rather than violating his personal space.

It was extremely rude of Trump to interrupt Acosta and not let him finish his question, and it was rude of the intern to invade another person’s space and touch them without consent.

I think it’s rude for ANYONE, regardless of sex/gender, to invade another person’s space and touch them without consent. Don’t you?

The White House Press Secretary now has a history of using doctored videos and editing transcripts to omit things the president has said in public, yet republicans here don’t think that’s a problem.

2 Likes

What attack?

More on the use of the doctored video.