White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I can understand why you are upset at his angry assault on a young female staffer, but firing is good enough…

1 Like

For real. They came out swinging from the start, saying trump rally goers should be punched in the face, and that they should be taken out on stretchers. One of the uppity little ■■■■■ actually body slammed a congressional candidate. Then they come out and label Trump the enemy of the people, and a fake president. Why don’t they just report on what Trump says and does rather than engage in this violent rhetoric.

1 Like

It just brought up shades of Bill. Keep the interns away from Bill and Jim.

She does. I did not mention Trump’s involvement. It is her job to collect the mics and pass them to the next reporter. Who would know better how she acted appropriately than her?

Acosta acted like an ass honestly! But so did Trump…

One is the president of the United States and the other is a journalist. They are being held to the same standard and that isn’t right.

But Jim… damn! How do you expect Trump people to respect your message when you fight like Trump does? You are doing it wrong and obviously lost your damn mind. You can play this game, so get out.

Sarah Sanders is making George Orwell proud today.

Yes their arms did touch and that mic was the property of the WH and not Acosta’s personal property! And it was the young female intern’s job to pass the WH mic from one journalist to another and it was extremely rude behavior by Acosta not to stop his filibuster tirade and give her the mic.

I’ve seen some sexist remarks made against the young intern in this thread such sarcastically calling her a “little girl” and now she is imposing on “personal space”, such misogyny coming from liberals supposedly the champions of women.

2 Likes

This is why we can’t have a honest discussion…

We can say both the president and Jim were being asses without making up assault claims. Assault is serious… this was not assault.

This was Jim being a complete ass because he doesn’t know how to scrap with our WWE president. If he can’t play the game he needs to tag someone else in.

But don’t make stuff up

Reporters need to maintain a certain level of dignity not required in the leader of our country.

Your sarcasm meter is broken…

Acosta was an ass… he needs to take time off and cool down. He can’t play this game.

That woman wasn’t assaulted like some in this thread are suggesting. But Jim was an ass and should have given up the mic. He isn’t new to trump lies… he acted like he’s never heard them before

More of a Keith Ellison attack…

Jim Acosta hasn’t done anything difficult or noteworthy in his life and he has no business attacking the President. he needs to learn some respect rather than running around assaulting women just because “they let him do it”.

Either way, he needs to be locked up. We should strongly consider not even having women at the white house while rogue Democrats run around without a leash.

My microphone…it’s MINE…MY microphone…MINE MINE MINE.

Piss off little intern…I’m not done. MINE.

1 Like

He was upset at no blue wave and just wanted to yell at Trump, because he could tell Trump was happy…Childish lashing out… Hilarious…

1 Like

This has been going on for some time, even before Dubya. What changed is thatDonald has escalated the situation and exploited the circus he has helped create to his advantage. There is no argument that it was a cunning move on his part. What I am asking you is whether he, as POTUS, has an obligation to hold himself to a higher standard than the people he has pledged to serve.

2 Likes

Or the leader of our country for that matter.

Now, I don’t think Trump has the ability to be courteous or Christian. So things will continue to get worse.

We’re not close to the bottom. When Mueller reports and (probably) implicates trump, trump’s family or trump’s team in bad stuff and wrong doing, it will get a 1000 times worse.

1 Like

he thought he could unleash his own blue wave on an innocent intern. pathetic.

The daffy duck…

Democratic control of the House says differently. Also all 3 of the states that gave Trump his victory are once again a part of the blue wall