White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Trump lashed out-he wouldn’t let Acosta finish a sentence without interrupting. Then he stomped around stage like at toddler who isn’t allowed to stick a fork into an outlet.

Twitter should delete Press Secretary account.

It would of been a way to get on Trump’s good side since we know that’s Trump’s kind of guy.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of — he’s my guy,” Trump said

Might be about 499 other angles to look at if you think it really matters.

Then just look at the c-span vid… Or tons of others on youtube…Obviously, geez! LMAO!

So you are OK with the White House using doctored evidence?

I know, can you believe they are even trying this excuse. If a fox reporter had strong armed a female Obama intern… Fired immediately…

1 Like

We have. Acosta may be a blow hard reporter, but he didn’t do what Press Sec Sanders accused him of and used as justification for pulling his credentials. The press conference reminded me of the one back with W when David Gregory was relentless.

Trump and his cult following are whiny victims. Get over yourselves snowflakes.

Yes. Yes republicans are.

Come on. Trump lies constantly.

That’s what your going with? Whataboutism?

We all saw it on c-span… … LMAO. Delusional news…

1 Like

This is sad that think asking to POTUS why he is telling a lie on a topic is being a pundit. This is what reporters are suppose to do, be a check on power. Acosta was just not being a wish washy normal MSM reporter in that he was not letting a blatant lie be thrown by someone in power. God forbid that someone actual do their job for once. Journalist are not suppose to be stenographers of the government.

Remember when Trump told you not to believe what you see with your eyes? Well Sanders needed fake video to prove it.

He was physical with the intern.

Own it.

#metoo.

The intern was actually physical with him.

Dayum…seriously…the Press Sec sent out an Infowars doctored video to slander Acosta. That is some next level ■■■■■

NO he doesn’t and that’s just another YUGE leftist lie.

Exactly.

To be effective and ethical you MUST refrain from antics like Acosta did.

Ask the tough question and deal with the answer. Badgering is not part of journalism.

1 Like

I was just thinking this- if they had sent a man to physically take away a woman reporters mic…