White House press releaed november 2014

Sometimes a break can help.

I step away when I get frustrated.

:sleeping_bed:t3:

so what is wrong with investigating HUnter Biden?

Nothing. If the President wanted to open an investigation on Hunter Biden, there is a completely non impeachable way to do that.

The President did the exact opposite.

Man, I thought he wanted to investigate Burisma and the DNC server. I thought he wanted to know how the Ukranian government assisted Obama and the DNC. Guess i was wrong, or you are.

Burisma = Biden.

Also the server thing has zero evidence behind it.

The Ukrainian government also didn’t help the DNC or Obama. There is no evidence behind that also.

1 Like

So he pissed away the millions he made working in Ukraine already?

I seriously doubt there’s a judge anywhere gullible enough to believe he’s destitute but we shall see.

Correction, “by his lawyers”. They fired him.

1 Like

how the exact opposite?

By doing it in a way where he can talk about it freely.

If he were to go about it the proper way, he wouldn’t be able to talk about it … but where is the value in that?

he asked Ukraine to investigate the 2016 election. the dems have been investigating the 2016 election for years.

The President asked for an investigation into a matter that has zero underlying proof and he also asked for an investigation into Hunter Biden.

Now the first is fine… even though there is zero proof it gives him no political gain

The second involves getting a foreign government to launch an investigation on a private US citizen, going around the standard procedures of the Justice Department.

The value of that is that if the Justice Department launched an investigation he wouldn’t be able to talk about it.

But get a foreign country to do it…

i was under the impression than investigations were undertaken to gather evidence or proof. I was not aware that skipping an investigation meant there was no evidence. Is there a dispute that Biden got the prosecutor fired? is there a dispute that Hunter was compensated by Burisma directly or indirectly? Is there a dispute that Joe was in charge of Ukranian policy.

Yes… Many dems voters, media and leaders are completely irrational.

You have a tape of Biden doing what they claim Trump did.

Dems bought dirt from Putin for the election, not Trump!

Putting them in power would be scary!

None of that is in dispute.

To open an investigation into the Biden’s the Department of Justice would have to determine if there is good cause.

If they find good cause then they can gather evidence but they keep the investigation out of the public view.

You see why that has no political value to the President… right?

If a foreign country announces that there is an investigation into the Biden’s then the President is free to bring it up all he likes.

You get that…right?

You get that he asked zelensky to cooperate with Barr. to investigate what happened in 2016 and Burisma.

you get that it became public because of the whistleblower and for no other reason

Burisma = Biden’s.

If it doesn’t, then none of this makes sense.

The President specifically named the Biden’s in the perfect call.

How hard is it to admit that the President wanted Ukraine to open an investigation because then he could talk about “Crooked Joe” all he wants at his rallies but if he would have done it the proper way he wouldn’t be able to do that?

Is anyone shocked that one of the chairman of the biggest Pro Russian party in Ukraine would do this?

is anyone shocked that the dems would make ■■■■ up.

amazes me how your socks only fit one foot.

What is being made up here?