White house official mocks dying McCain

I’m just hoping he lives until the end of May.

he was moderate because he was moderate.

turn off media that conned you.

I appreciate you sharing your conservative fantasies with the board. Always fun to read. Do you also believe Bush planned 9/11?

My conservative fantasies don’t even come close to liberal Russian collusion fantasies. The biggest fantasy of that being is that is was Trump colluding … when it was Hillary and the dems colluding. :joy::joy::joy:

no one deserves to die with hate in their heart. But yes… if he can forgive those who offended him, anytime after that.

You’re kinder then me, I just hope he doesn’t die before May 31st so the Govenor can pick a new Senator and his seat doesn’t have to be on the ballot in November.

My position has always been i doubt collusion occurred. But let’s let the investigation finish up.

Meanwhile, you declare guilt despite investigations showing otherwise.

Who is wearing the tinfoil hat here?

Ahhhhh… nothing wrong with wanting him to make it past may.

Well I tip my hat to you for having the intelligence and foresight to see right through the collusion scam. So you must be pretty upset about all the money and time wasted over the scam as well. I believe its been proved already that the Dems ordered the dossier.

Unfortunately with his disease he probably won’t last much longer. But when he was dianosedd with a glioblatoma brain tumor, I felt he should have stepped down. I also think that the rules should be changed that Senators shouldn’t be allow to serve when they are too ill.

agreed
ten

1 Like

The media didn’t con me, it conned those who couldn’t see him for what he was, and still is. In any event, moderate or left wing liberal, he was a failure. Thank God.

Was Obama rude to McCain? I’m sure you can find some examples.

Who decides they are too ill? A death panel perhaps?

I said I doubt Trump colluded. There is enough smoke to investigate the Russian involvement. As far as investigations go, it hasn’t been as long as Whitewater or Benghazi so let’s just let them finish. Don’t you think that is reasonable?

As to the dossier, we can start a separate thread on that. The facts of that matter are quite interesting.

I can remember him being nasty to him. Something like “I won, you lost”.

That is so harsh. If only Obama had been more like trump…

What smoke? The smoke from the FBI spy implanted in Trumps campaign. There was never any smoke other than Obama stating that if Trump won he was going to slam him with collusion.

Yes, we wouldn’t be in this mess right now. But Obama never got called out for his nastiness, Trump consistently does.

well, that’s a lie.