White house official mocks dying McCain

infiltrating a opposing candidate’s team? Politucally weaponizing the IRS, DOJ, FBI, and State? You call that moderate?

lib spin.

Since those things didn’t happen. Yeah.

Do you have any examples that are real? Thx in advance.

you people would believe anything… absolutely anything the narrative tells you. Hive mentality.

I save my effort of listing all the evidence.

I’ll be your translator from here on out: “I have no evidence”

Obama was moderate.

Now, the people that must paint him as something that he’s not, they’re usually the extreme ones.

Which is actually really funny.

Haspel… the first female CIA director.

I hope McCain lives long and sees the error of his Trump-hating ways.

1 Like

You really think some people must “now” paint him? It is obvious that he was not a moderate and was out to transform America into the alinskyist state he so desires. Your notion is very funny, Bro. :smile:

I am glad Haspel has become the director. She is taking career CIA employee. They should choose from the ranks a long time ago. As for John McCain, my thoughts and prayers go out to he and his family as he gets closer to meeting our maker. I am getting older and attending more funerals of long time friends whose expiration dates have been met. I have the utmost respect for John.

Bro, less talk radio mighty do you good. You sound like the crazy libs that thought Bush was going to suspend elections.

1 Like

I’m fine with her too. I like people who rise through the ranks.

Me too… John McCain as a military man, a combat pilot, a POW who refused better treatment if he had leveraged his father’s position but at the expense of his fellow American’s morale. Yes … great respect for those things.

These are the infamous SA-2 Surface to Air missiles that our pilots faced… along with deadly AAA. A missile took out McCain’s plane. Combat pilots… Talk about guts!

That all you got. Sounds like DNC talking point #13

That’s all the cra cra Alinsky post you made merits as a response.

Did not Obamanation embrace Alinskyism and leftist community organizing?

I don’t know. What evidence do you have that Obama embraced Alinskyism? And what is leftist community organizing? Is it like rightist community organizing but pernicious?

no, it’s not just now that people are painting him as some extremist. it’s been going on since before he was elected.

then he was elected and was moderate. that kills people for some reason. i guess it’s because it’s yet one more thing they were conned about.

Using the FBI to spy on a candiates campaign was Obama’s administration. Using the IRS to shut down the teaparty was Obama’s administration. Using the DOJ to sell arms to Mexican cartels was Obama’s administration. Using the CIA to run guns to terrorists was Obama’s adminstration. He was and always will be a shady, and corrupt facsist.

He was only a moderate to those who couldn’t see what he was doing because the media covered for him.

Does it have to be against someone who is dying to be offensive. Becuase before he was dying, Obama was quite rude and nasty to McCain. Or does that not count cause he wasn’t dying at the time? Is it ok to be nasty to someone as long as they aren’t dying?