White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

So why hasn’t he done that?

As tnt pointed out, a perjury trap only works if actual…you know…LIES are involved.

So if Trump tells the truth, he cannot by definition be ensared in a perjury trap.

As always, I really treasure our conversations. Thanks.

Oh snap …the sound of liberal brains breaking! :roll_eyes::grin:

News Flash…more then a million documents and 30 hours of meetings with Mueller is extensive cooperation.

Absolutely…cooperation on the part of the WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL, not Mr. Trump.

Asking any questions of a constitutionally dishonest person.

There is actually nothing they cannot spin as a “win”. It’s beyond trying to reason with that.

You guys clearly dont know what he said to mueller…even trumps lawyers dont know the full extent…you would think being lawyers they would have briefed him.

Furthermore it’s hilarious how this story was found out…

Trumps lawyers eating lunch,talking loudly while a nytimes reporter was sitting near them in ear shot.

Either this is the biggest troll job ever or they are morons

On the other side of the spectrum, they’ve bought into the notion that anyone who speaks less than glowingly about the President is part of the swamp. It’s an easy out. No thinking needed.

The subtle thing that struck me was that the briefing that Trump’s team got about McGahn’s cooperation with the Special Counsel (note that spelling, Mr. President), did not come from McGahn.

It came from McGahn’s attorney.

I don’t care who you are, that right there is funny.

And telling.

1 Like

The problem is these folks think that because Trump appointed McGahn, he’s therefore one of Trump’s lawyers, and Trump can exert a lot of privelege over their conversations together.

When in fact, there’s very LITTLE privilege Trump can assert, as McGahn is NOT, in fact, one of his lawyers.

When people don’t understand how things work…you can lie to them with impunity…and they’ll believe it.

I didn’t see a simple definition of what you think a perjury trap is. It would only take a minute, can you tell me what you mean by perjury trap?

Yes, he could do that. Why do you suppose he doesn’t?

(What specifically are you referring to re: HRC?)

Lol. Is that true? Do you have a link? Would love to read about that.

He won’t do it because a perjury trap by definition means a prior unrelated crime had to be committed about which Mr. Trump could be induced to lie.

A perjury trap simply does not exist if there’s nothing for Mr. Trump to lie about.

And he HAS to lie for a such a trap to work.

Therefore Peek can’t go into detail because he would have to a) either have to admit all this or b) admit any “explanation” he tries to make about what a perjury trap could be is completely made up.

1 Like

What? You didn’t understand the question? :roll_eyes:

Frothy froth froth.

1 Like

For years? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He’s a good man. I have several of his books on my Kindle.