White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

Yep!

All of the legal experts know nothing. LIB Trump haters have all of the answers.

You are the one who stated there is no such thing as a perjury trap.

Sure, I’ll get right on that. :rofl:

The truth isn’t the truth.

2 Likes

Exactly………

What the law doesn’t understand is that there is more than one version of the truth. You see, juries are told to believe that someone who doesn’t say things that reflect the reality that was presented are liars and commuting perjury when really they’re just saying the truth as they see it.

It’s the height of arrogance for juries to think that they can know what the truth is and judge people for not adhering to it!

2 Likes

You should use your own head for once instead of trusting people like Guiliani and Fox and Friends.

Well, Trump is a lying, cheating shyster. He’d have to lie. There’s your trap.

:grin:

Perjury trap isn’t made up fiction. I’ve known about it for years and didn’t need Fox or anyone else to tell me what it is. Trump-haters pretending there is no such thing, are just doing what they always do when it comes to Trump.

What is a perjury trap?

I wouldn’t accept Trump as a client if I were a lawyer. He has too much of a record of going against legal advice and stiffing his lawyers.

John Dean makes his living selling hatred of Republicans to Democrats.

His opinion of George W Bush? Spend some money on his book “Worse than Watergate” and find out

In the context of who won the election, Trump’s tax returns and the popular vote are not relevant. In terms of the question you posed as to whether or not Trump has anything to hide, his refusal to release his tax returns is certainly relevant as are a many other things I don’t need to list here.

But I know this is all just me throwing monkey ■■■■ at the wall so you can then tell me I’m frothing and talking pointing and make a thumbs up emoji, so have fun with that.

Google it.

Yep! Exactly what you said.

Google can’t tell me what you think a perjury trap is and that’s what I’m actually interested in.

Oh, no, of course there is such a thing as a perjury trap.

But in order for it to work the prosecutor must know the subject has lied int eh past, or plans to lie in the future.

So proclaiming proudly to the world that Trump will not testify for fear of a perjury trap is admitting Trump either lied under oath in the past, or plans to in the future.

It’s an idiotic excuse to voice publicly.

1 Like

I laid this all out in a series of posts some time back. At the time I had a lengthy back and forth with a small handful of forum members. I have no intention of doing that again. You can go back and find the exchange or you can move on.

Or Trump could show up and do what Hillary did. Simply pretend not to remember anything.

He has the option to do that, so why hasn’t he agreed to the interview yet?