Whistle blower on CNN bias

If we limit the discussion to print or TV, then I don’t think there are really any “great” news organizations in this country anymore.

1 Like

As with the NYTs, CNN has completely destroyed its credibility with any but Democrat Trump haters. In 2016, the NYTs and CNN held credibility with 52% and 51% of Republicans, respectively. Today, among Republicans, each holds credibility levels of 32%. They will never recover.
CNN holds less credibility among Republicans than Fox News holds among Democrats…something that was not true several years ago.

There was a time, several years ago, where CNN.com was a website I would go to to find the latest news.

CNN has a bias. Fox News has a bias.

So, what makes them different? Nothing.

They both push a specific political agenda and all of their viewers watch those networks to have their specific bias confirmed.

Great post. Who does the left think they are fooling??? :thinking:

That’s what Fox has told you about their competition. Their competition. What would you expect an inferior news organization to say?

In an attempt to destroy the legitimacy of the President, they destroyed their own legitimacy with nearly half the country.

2 Likes

Fox is snowing you more than you know.

So far as I know, “morningstar consulting” is not associated with Fox.

It’s you guys who have been played by the likes of DNN and MSDNC for nearly 3 years.

Now we all know it.

They did and they will never get it back.

1 Like

Man even a rat learns not to go for the shocky thing.

What are you talking about?

What news do you believe CNN has failed to cover adequately?

Yes we know that about Fox but what about CNN?

They did great coverage of the unsupported dossier. Wonder how they knew almost immediately that it had been included in that briefing Comey gave, that supposedly gave it “legitimacy”?

Wonder how they’ve found out all these potentially criminal things Donald Trump has admitted to? It’s called investigative reporting.

The article in your link blames republicans for the decline in credibility at CNN. Not surprising since the President and FoxNews tell Republicans that CNN is not credible.
Graph from your link:

Republicans want to hear their version of the news and the truth be dammed. And the fog around them is getting thicker and thicker. But the real world keeps on turning.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for a con to post a fake news article from CNN. I see a bunch of accusations from you and @gooddad409 but every time I ask for an article it falls on deaf ears.

I’m willing to concede that cnn seems biased mostly because they cover the stories that give them the most clicks. These are, after all, for profit organizations. However I am not willing to concede that they constantly post fake news. I haven’t seen ANY data that shows that those news organizations post fake stories. It’s actually quite the opposite, these organizations have been extremely accurate when report on this admin. Almost every single potential resignation they broke, came true.

Stormy Daniels, Cohen, Ukraine, China, Flynn, Roger Stone, and so on. They have been faaaaar more accurate than Trumps twitter account. Not even disputable.

If you or other cons want to dispute the accuracy of cnn, nyt, wapo, etc… let’s start with post some actual stories.

Nonsense. They didn’t have a reporter in that meeting. Comey presented it and said Brennen was pushing it. One or both were working with CNN.
Would Comey leak to the media?
Where did Brennen wind up working?